Thread: Raped Teens
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:24 AM   #10
TheWriter

Default Next Installment

Hello all, sorry it's taken so long to make this installment. Here it is, it's setting the stage for Kendall's rape, (probably tomorrow). Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 5: I Really Meet Kendall
I stood behind Kendall and examined her sweet, nubile body. She was wearing a white t-shirt and an adorable pink skirt which reached down to her knees. I heard Hayley’s sobs, but I shut them out. I forced myself to focus on Kendall. She was so young looking. Maybe it was her innocence, her adorable cuteness; but for some reason she looked even younger now that I was up close to her. I was almost sure she was 18, but she looked like she was 12-13 as she shivered in fear against the wall. Her pretty legs were shivering in helpless anticipation. I just stood there, drinking in the sight of the adorable little girl, completely defenseless, standing against a wall ready to be enjoyed in the most exciting way possible. I just stood there studying her, until one of the masked men next to her shouted:
“Come on boy! Get with her!” Awakened from my stupor, I took a step forward, and placed my hand on her leg. A sweet little cry escaped her tiny body. It sent chills up my spine. I had planned on slipping my hand up her skirt, but the cry stopped me. I thought about it for a moment, and then I realized what it was that was so surprising me. It was the first sound I had heard her make. I had seen her shivering, I had sensed her terror, but I had not heard her voice. I wanted to feel those shivers, that excitement again, so I determined that I was going to make pretty little Kendall scream before this was over. Spurred on by this thought, I stepped up behind the girl, and placed my naked body against her backside. She pulled away, like any innocent little girl would do, but I put my hands under her armpits and whispered in her ear.
“Kendall, you need to submit. You need to be a little dog, who can be played with like a toy. It’s your only chance of living.” I knew that her sassy personality would flare up at the word submit, so I repeated it again, this time a little louder.
“For both our sakes, submit… submit… Submit! Submit Kendall! Don’t Fight!” This tactic received the intended response. Enraged, the little brunette shouted:
“No! You can beat me! You can torture me! You can hurt my friends, but I will never give in to you!” It was so cute, a small young virgin telling her rapists that she won’t submit. Now I was ready to really have some fun! But first I had to make sure it didn’t look like I was enjoying this. I let go of her armpits, and reluctantly dragged myself away from her tight little ass, and I said:
“I… I can’t. Please don’t make me do this! She’s my friend! It was a very convincing performance. Kendall bought the ploy, and she shouted even louder than the last time:
“Let him go! He didn’t hurt you! Let go of him right now!” She started to turn around, but she was roughly thrown back by the masked attackers on either side of her. The main masked man said in a cruel, even tone (yet still a disguised voice)
“You don’t want him, and he doesn’t want you. You make a perfect match!” And I was thrown back against Kendall’s body.
“I want to see you feeling every inch of that girls skin, and you are going to enjoy it to!” Shouted the leader. He certainly was right about me enjoying it, far more than he knew.
“All right boy” he said quietly enough for just Kendall and I to hear it, I want you to hurt this little babe, and if you don’t… then WE will.
“I’m sorry Kendall” I said in a winy voice “But I have to do it, otherwise… they’ll do it to you.”
I thought about the emotions going through Kendall’s head. She was obviously terrified out of her mind, but she was strong enough to hold back from screaming, or crying. She was a virgin, and so naturally, she also had to fear the disgrace of a world where she would be unmarried, and deflowered. Then she had me thrown onto the pile, and onto her. She had to bear the torment of having one of her friends look at her in ways she should never be seen, and feel her in ways only her husband should be allowed to do, and do things to her that… but I didn’t care, I looked at her skirt, and all I could think about was what was underneath that piece of cloth.
I reached down, grabbed the girls leg, and got to do what I had originally intended to do the first time I touched her. I slid my hand partially upwards, over her kneecap, and underneath her skirt.
Instinctively, she reached her hand back, and tried to push my hand away. I easily shoved her hand out of the way, and began to squeeze her inner thighs. I watched her head tilt, and I heard a gasp escape from Kendall’s mouth.
“Oh Kevin… Oh” she whispered. That was enough to turn any man on! I slipped my other hand underneath her skirt. I squeezed, and pinched, and enjoyed the feeling. It was definitely exciting! I knew she was fighting her own brain, it must have been torturous for the poor dark haired cutie. She wanted to scream, and kick, and struggle, like she had read the Saints would do, but on the other hand, I was the one fondling her, and she didn’t want to hurt me. I watched her hands flicker back and forth in spits and spurts, as her brain would constantly override itself. She would flick her hands back in an attempt to stop her molester, but then would flirt back when she remembered that it was her friend she would be fighting against. Poor girl, what could she choose.
All I knew was, it sure didn’t matter to me! I was squeezing her legs like my life depended on it. And she was unable to fight back, or defend her innocence in any way. My hands continued their quest up the little cuties legs, playing and fondling as they went. My right hand felt it first. Then my left. It was a soft, like her hair. I explored it, despite Kendall’s squirms. I pulled my hands up, and laid them on… her panties. My hands adventured all around the girls panties, still groping and squeezing.
“Kevin” she breathed “stop… stop… igh, oh… stop touching me like this. It’s wrong and you know it.” Yes I certainly did know. Yes I certainly should have stopped. No I certainly did not. Now fully turned on again, I took my hands away from Kendall’s little ass, and I grabbed her skirt.
“No!” shouted Kendall “Don’t!” But it was to late for her, my hands lifted her pink skirt higher, and higher…