View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 02:08 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Quite true Rotter, I have been on line a couple of times and each time I've bottled out of saying what I want to say but here goes. I have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and have been told to get my affairs in order. I may, if I'm lucky, have three months left. I'm still coming to grips with it so you may understand that RB has not been a top priority. Thanks for your birthday wishes. I'll try and keep you informed. Bob
I'm sorry to hear that it looks like you're on the path to the final journey. You've always been a class act and I wish you peace in facing what comes.