View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #2
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Response

The Rowdy Room continues to boggle my mind.

I am amazed that the name of the “Rowdy Room” hasn’t been changed to “Fucking Rotter’s Rowdy Room and Out-Patient Asylum”. Every post is way laid and hog tied by the same incredibly selfish, self-centered individual, while his threads are widely ignored.

After years of treating friends and acquaintances to irrational back stabbing, treachery, betrayal and abhorrent behavior, he wonders why his “friends” no longer acknowledge his communications.

I am even more amazed that an individual with such an elevated IQ doesn’t have a clue. However, considering the grammar he abused in his last post, it is obvious that his elevated IQ is a product of his under active imagination. He is after all, a legend in his own mind.

How many members have left the Rowdy Room and the Board due to the frustrating and maddening methodology of the sociopath wrongly called Fucking Rotter? His methodology is the problem and not the solution.

And, he still just doesn’t have a clue. “Fucking Rotter” should be renamed “Fucking Clueless”.

Sometime ago, like so many others, I decided to stop frequenting the sociopath’s personal asylum and simply ignore the twit’s posts. However, Fucking Clueless’s typical and mindless attack on the elder statesman of the board stimulated this diatribe.

We can only pray that Batffink is doing well and like so many others, has simply decided to give the Rowdy Room and his old “friend” a wide birth. Needless to say, with friends like Fucking Clueless, who needs enemies?

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote