View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:48 PM   #1
Rhay

Rhay has initial reputation
Default "Casual" Encounter.

It was raining heavily and thundering loudly that night. I sat on my front porch, dragging on my cigarette, listening to the rain drops and staring off into the dark.

I lived in a rural area, and there was a decent amount of space between me and my neighbors. There were no lights to be seen. I frequently sat on the porch naked at night, the black of night was just that thick and the cool breeze on my tits always felt nice after being cooped up in a bra all day.

"Such good weather for fucking" I thought to myself. Immediately with that thought, I felt my pussy swell with warmth and throb with desire for a cock to fill it up. Any cock. "Fuck" I sighed. When I get horny, my thirst for a good fuck is unquenchable by my collection of dildos and vibrators. I pondered for a minute and then reached for my phone and started thumbing through my contacts.

"Hmm.. Kevin, He'll probably come over.." I met him on OkCupid, we fucked once before, and he claims I'd given him the best hand job he'd ever had, so I figured he would jump at the chance.. He'd been trying to get me over since that night to fuck again. I fired off a text to him.

I got impatient when he didn't reply. I went inside and opened my laptop and resorted to craigslist casual encounters, something I had done many times before. I knew I could find something in a pinch there. I posted an ad and waited.

It was always an adrenaline rush meeting with strangers for sex after all of the craigslist killer horror stories and what not. You never really knew what you were going to get. I never would give out my address though. I'd insist on going to their place. I was always paranoid about it, but tonight I was just hungering for some cock and I really didn't want to drive in the rain.

It didn't take long before my inbox started filling up with replies. I clicked through them. "36 white male, 6'4" 200lbs clean cut" was all the message said. He attached a picture of his cock. It looked like just what I needed. I shot him back a picture of myself, and he quickly replied back. "Sexy. So where am I going?" I reluctantly typed out my address, doubting my decision for a moment, and then shaking my head. I really needed this right now. I sent the e-mail and closed my laptop and went to run a bath so I could shave and make sure my pussy was silky smooth.

I dried off when I was done and returned to the porch naked and lit up another cigarette, awaiting this mystery mans arrival. 30 minutes passed and I began to get antsy. After another 15 minutes I assumed he pussied out on me, and went inside, locked the door and went to bed unfulfilled.

Two weeks had passed and I had already long forgotten Mr. Craigslist guy. I normally did not lock the doors to my house nor my car due to the fact that there was rarely ever a passing soul. It was 10:30pm on a Friday.. Usually I'd be out partying, but I wasn't up for it tonight. I decided that I'd run up the road to the 24/7 truck stop and pick up a 6 pack and go back home to watch some Netflix.

I slid my keys into the ignition and was fiddling with my seatbelt when a hand slapped across my mouth. In shock, I panicked and started trying to pry his hand away from my mouth and thrashed about. He firmly stuck his knife against my side. "Don't fucking move." He said calmly. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. My body went stiff with fear, I stopped moving, except for the rapid movements of my chest and stomach as I breathed.

He drug the knife across my collar bone with enough pressure to cause discomfort, but not enough to draw blood. I closed my eyes and tried to keep tears from falling to my cheeks. "Heh.. What.. you thought I forgot about you?" He chuckled. "You should really be careful about giving your address to people on the internet."

My eyes opened wide.. THIS fucker? I seethed with rage and instinctively thrashed back against him, trying to shake his hand off of my mouth. He pressed the cold steel of the blade against my neck and my heart started pounding harder as I froze again. "Here's what's going to happen, Cunt" He growled "I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth, and if you mutter a fucking sound it'll be your last."

I nodded in compliance. He removed his hand and immediately grabbed a fistful of my hair, still pressing the knife against my neck, pulling my hair back he commanded me to move to the back seat. I slid to the back seat, still unable to turn and face my assailant since he had control of me by the hair of my head. I wanted so badly to plead with him and tell him off at the same time, but I was too terrified of what would happen if I spoke.

He yanked my head backwards so far it felt that my neck would surely snap, and his eyes met mine. He quickly put his arm around my neck, placing me into a blood choke. My hands grasped at his arm, but in a matter of seconds I was feeling woozy and limp. I focused on trying to remain conscious, but it was futile and my consciousness was slipping away fast.
Rhay is offline   Reply With Quote