View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:48 AM   #16
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

Sam came through for me, grinning savagely at her as he balled his fist. "For God's sake, no!" she gasped, almost as the blow was flying. My hands slipped as she crumpled forward around the blow, but her bottom contracted magnificently. I settled for grabbing her hips and slamming her back into my thrusts, delighted how the sheathe of her ass gripped me as I thrust into her.

I leaned forward, my body pressing against hers as I drove short, rabbit-like peneterations into her straining ass. "You'll ... remember ... this ... for ... the ..rest ... of . . your ... life .. you . . bitch," I snarled into her ear. I could feel the top half of her body drooping and rising, almost like she was nodding off, the pain threatening her conscious appreciation of it.

"Hey, man, how 'bout sharing the little lady?" Cy shouted. "Seems like she's beginning to learn some manners."

"Yeah, man, I'm ready for another dip in this sweet honeypot," leered Rob.

I bared my teeth at them, irritated by their impatience. "Wait!" I growled, slamming into the groaning woman's ass again, "I ain't finished."

Leaning forward, I dragged her upright again. My eyes caught Sam's. "She's trying to pass out on me. Slap the bitch awake."

His hand smacked against her cheek, tossing her head sideways. And again. "Ah!" she whimpered, shaking her head, letting out a squeak as I slammed my hips against her soft bottom.

"Now," I laughed cruelly, "wake up her tits." My hands reached around to squeeze and lift her ripe bosom, offering the soft round swells to Sam.

He didn't have to be asked twice. There was a loud smack as he brought his hand down on her delicate breast.

"Ow! Please...! Please! Ow!"

Another smack, and another, all the while I continued to pierce her clenching rump. Warm spots of saltwater grazed the pads of my thumbs as her tears dripped from her chin. Her breasts quivered in my grip as Sam painted them with pink handprints.

"Yeah. Yeah! Hurt for me, you pretty little slut. Take it!" I hissed in her ear. "Now..." I shifted my grip, getting my elbows under her shoulders, making sure she wouldn't double up this time, "Put your fist in her belly again."

"God, n-!" Her cry was cut off as Sam's fist slammed into her midriff. Unable to curl around her defenseless core, the spasm that lanced through her centered itself in her clenching asshole.

She shrieked an unearthly, winded whistle as I drove hard into her ass, tearing through her body's desperate attempts to protect her guts, feeling her body rip open for my cock.

The stretch of soft female flesh exposed between her rib cage and her pelvis was so delicate, so gently rounded, so utterly defenseless that it felt like an act of sacrilege to mistreat her so. I relished it.

"If your husband was a real man," I growled into her ear, "Maybe you'd have a baby in your belly. Instead, you've got a cock and a fist, just what you deserve, you whore." My gaze returned to Sam. "Harder!"

His muscular arms bulged as he again drove his fist into her tummy. I could hear her gasp for air as the terrible blow wrenched the breath from her lungs. Her ass seemed to draw me in as though it, too, was desperately trying to inhale. I felt the tight sheath of her flesh move with me as I lunged, lunged, lunged into her body, trying to break her.

"Dammit, Cole, you morons are going to kill her!" Snapped Cy.

"If... I... have... to..." I roared, pumping her jerking bottom with all my might. "Break her in half, Sam!"

I felt her body slam back against mine as Sam's punch bored through her flesh. She retched miserably as I drew back and impaled her, making her know she was mine, making her know there was nothing she could do, no defense her body could muster that I could not, would not, destroy.

My cock jerked inside her bowels as I painted her insides with my seed, a cold ache reminding me why she had to be broken as my balls drained. I laughed, gasping, at the sweet relief of it, the fearsome climax of my lust, the awesome satisfaction of my anger and revenge unleashed on such a sweet, beautiful, defenseless target.

I jerked out of her all at once, dropping my arms. She collapsed to her knees, clutching her stomach and chest, a sobbing, miserable wreck. If anything she was more beautiful in that moment, beauty above and unobtainable suddenly common and within reach, sweet as honey and ready for the taking.

I regarded the smear of red on my slowly softening cock and laughed. "You bastards are so impatient?" I chuckled. "I reckon she's loosened up enough that she could take three men at a go right now."

Last edited by Corvid; 09-11-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote