View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Preacher's Wife Taken (seeking several rapists)

We'd moved into the neighborhood a few weeks earlier. Not my choice of home, but it was where my husband had been posted. He's a priest, a nice guy who wanted to do good in the community. Unfortunately, this community was full of low-lifes who were much more interested in doing bad.

I'd spotted a few of them hanging around outside our little house when I went shopping. I don't dress provocatively, but I have nice long tanned legs and in the summer I show them off. That, and my blonde hair, tends to get me noticed by guys, whether I want the attention or not. As I walked past these guys, one of them leered in front of me and said: "Hey, preacher's wife, how 'bout you and I get biblical." I just walked on, and thought no more about it. Until the next evening. John, my husband, was out in the parish doing calls, and I was relaxing in front of the TV when there was a knock on the door.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote