View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 08:14 PM   #10
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 9 Sexual Assualt

She just wanted relief from the pain so badly, his words didn't even phase her as he eased his eleven inches in her pussy. She was shocked to It's so thick and big, it hurts so good. He started pumping in to her faster and faster. Just when she thought she couldn't feel anymore humiliated he ripped off her paper bag. She looked up to see a video screen her image covering the entire screen as he fucked her. She didn't know if she could feel anymore degraded her humiliation was intense, and she wondered what the video would be used for. She could see herself so helpless, her giant tits bouncing with each powerful thrust. He grabbed the clips and starts pulling on herr nipples.
"Got you some new clothes to wear, what do you say" he asked as he removed her gag. She looked to see some very slinky purple lingerie. “Yeah you will look sexy fighting in that and its free,” He pulled out of her, “now get changed and I'll see what we can do to hurt you with it after" She started shaking, as she collapse to the ground.
"Th-thank you Lucas" she said grasping the barely there clothes and began changing. Lucas watched as she changed, waiting to add the extra accessories. When she was finishd changing he removed her gag and nipple clips.
"Now we can start all over again before your fight"
"Yes Lucas sir" he motioned to her with arms.
"Follow me there's something you should see" She followed not sure what to expect where ever he was taking her was a lot nicer area than the cell block. She followed silently her fear growing.He took her to a throne room and she saw the girl she tried to help earlier sucking a huge demon cock.
"Thank you daddy," she said as another invaded her ass.
"Don't worry you don't have to join her, she's here to watch you stroke my cock. and make me cum,” Lucas told her. “ Then your match will start.” She got down on her knees and begin stroking “That's right stroke that cock you little whore, you're a cum junkie aren't you?" Her eyes met with the girls, the terror and embarrassment reading only in their eyes, a shared moment of shame.
“ Yes Lucas,”
"Yes what? Tell me." As he spoke she felt the need in her intensify. She started jerking faster, looking into his eyes.
"Yes, master."
"What tell us all what you are? Or maybe I should just put it away for now." He told her pulling away from her.
"A slut that lives to suck and please, sir.” She reached out for it, looking pathetic.
"I don't believe you, I want to hear you beg cum slut beg for it," He started to stroke it just out of your reach.
"Please give it to me! I need it so bad or I'll die"
"Need what?" he asked still stroking it
"Your giant cock!!!" She was practically drooling
"No what you need is cum, you'll suck any cock for that wouldn't you?”
"Yes I want some sweet sweet cum, in my mouth ... All over my face!" He stepped back and then exploded, she watched as precious drops of cum spilled all over the floor.
"There's your cum, if you want it you know what to do" Stacey felt little shame as she got down on all fours and lapped it up desperately, not missing a drop. "The mighty hunter, look at you now." Lucas said with a mocking laugh"Now come on the arena awaits you” She wanted to stop but she just couldn't help herself it tasted so good. Her senses slowly started to return. She didn't looked at Lucas as she rose and fixed her hair. She silently adjusted her lingerie, then prepared for battle

She arrived at the arena feeling somewhat ridiculous preparing for battle in lingerie. Her next opponent looks normal an assuming collage student. Just a normal male college student, a little muscular but nothing to write home about. She felt embarrassed as she heard the crowd chanting
"Cock slave, cock slave" She tried to ignore it, but it shook her confidence a little this time. Still, she did her stretches and got her game face on. Her opponent smiled and took his clothes off, he had an average size cock but was in good shape. She wondered how this man managed to end up here...but was still determined to take him down.
"This is a special rape match, were if they are not careful the collar can be used against the challenger,”
"You're not laying a finger on me, little boy" she taunted
“ We shall see.” he replied not looking too worried. The battle started and immediately she tried to punch him. He took her punch but her pussy started to tingle, she looked to see a tiny vibrator had attached itself to her clit. It tingled a little, feeling ever so slightly good. She attempted to knee him in his crotch. He stood there looking amused. He then suddenly hit her with a round house kick. She fell backwards, taking it hard. He then gave another kick while she was down
"Uhnnn!" she grunted as he pulled her to her knees with inhuman strength, his hard cock in was now right in front of her. She gasped, shocked by his strength...is he really human? She wondered. He tossed her aside. "Not so confident now are we?"he gloated as put his foot on her breast. She cried out in pain, gritting her teeth and grabbing his ankle trying to push him off. She could feel his power as he kicked her across the arena causing the vibrator to fall out of her clit. She landed face down in the dirt, her round perfect ass in the air and yet I'm still defiant.
"You'll never have me!" He tapped her with his foot rolling her on her back.
"But he is kind of cute," the bimbo in her brain started to think. She made a desperate attempt to trip him with her legs. He stepped back humoured by her attempt. He then punched her. "He's so strong!" she thought.
"He could kill me!" Then the bimbo side returned "at least I'll die at the hands of a cute guy."
He looked at her smugly, his cock getting really hard."Actually now that I think about it, the idea of dying sounds really romantic,” she muttered. His hands turned into talons which he then slashed at her
mostly exposed body feels his claws make contact followed by a kick to her face. Stacey wasn't sure how much more punishment she could take. She tasted the blood on her lips, she tasted how sweet her blood was. She looked at him lovingly for giving her such an experience. She shook it off just as a bolt of energy came from his hand grazing her shoulder. The pain snapped her out of her daze. I have to stay focused!!"
"But my pussy's so wet, I need to rub it" the bimbo said. Stacey fell to her knees and started rubbing with a smile on her face. Her opponent watched, his hand conjured up a whip. Rows of erotic pain flashed against her back. He then walked to her writhing body and starts wrapping the whip around her neck. She could feel her airway getting constricted and that just made her fingers more faster in her panties. He walked around to the front of her still gripping the whip. He pull her face into his groin. She gasped as she felt his hardening cock through the fabric of his jeans, her pussy was getting wetter.
“Look at you what a shame you are,” Her face started rubbing against his cock. 'Do you surrender?”
“Yes,”
“She surrenders to my cock.” the young man shouted to the cheering audience. Stacey felt broken tired as he pulled on the whip around her neck. “Now crawl bitch,” She heard the demons cheer as her opponent made her crawl all around the arena. Her brain was screaming for her to stop but her body was not listening. “Now tell them what you are.” she stopped crawling and got up on her knees.
“Cum slut,” she said barely a whisper. Her opponent freed the whip from her neck and in one mighty lash whipped her breasts.
“Louder,”
“I'm a cum slut,” As she complied he skillfully whipped her ass.
Lets show them.”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote