View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 6 Not over yet

Stacey could see her opponent was still putting up some resistance so she changed tatics and tried to choke him out. His neck however was also metal and impossible to bend with her bare hands. He then punched the side of her rib cage. She took it hard, rolling over and gripping her side, but not even close to surrendering. The two competitors faced each other again. She simultaneously attempted to punch him while kicking the back of his leg out, disturbing his balance. He was caught by her fist but only stumbles a bit over her leg. She looked ferociously into his alien, evil eyes before jumping into the air, kicking his chest It was a solid blow that stunned him. She went in for the kill, but he grabbed her and tossed her away from him. He then pounced on her and started to strangle the nubile hunter. Then in an impressive display of strength he picked her up and slammed her to the ground. The crowd went insane as she try to use all her strength to free herself, but he just laughed and squeezed her tighter. In a last minute desperate attempt she used both of her legs, her stockings and tried to launch him off of her. This caught him by surprise and he stumbles off of her. The demons in the audience howled with disapproval, as she stood dup, breasts heaving, looking dishevelled but ready for more.
She tried a right hook to his head letting out a high pitches cry as all her rage went behind the blow.
She heard a clang as she connected but he seemed to shrug it off. He suddenly grabbed her arm and twisted hard. She cried out in pain, her face contorting in a close up on the monitors above the arena. She quickly untwisted her arm and use the momentum of her spin to nail him in the stomach. He grunted, and let go a sharp blade came from his finger cutting her hand. The blood was warm trickling down her hand, she licked it, tasting how warm and metallic it was. He followed with a punch to her jaw. As she looked at the cut her vision started getting blurry. She stumbled around somewhat precariously for a moment, the roar of the crowd making her head spin. He then chopped her shoulders as his hands caught fire. She let out a cry of pain and attempted another blow to the head, determined not to lose. Her opponent however deflected her attempt and hit her with a sucker punch. She was then struck with a blast of energy.
"Uhnnn no!" She struck back with a full roundhouse kick, using so much of her energy and strength to fight back. She was getting tired and was wondering if the metal golem was feeling the burn as well as he effectively blocked her kick. She tried to elbow him in the side of the head with great determination, I musn't lose! Her last attack seemed more effective as the metal man staggered back. Her confidence was short lived however as he brought his forearm down knocking her unconscious the last thing she heard before darkness over took her was Larzaius raspy voice.
“Sold!”

When she awoke she found herself in a personal bed chamber, the collar still around her neck she could feel the magic pulsing from the collar.
"I thought we could have some fun while I explain all the functions of the collar to you,” Her eyes took a moment to focus, her body felt so sore.
"Larzaius!, Where am I?"
"Hello Hunter, I found that quite entertaining. Do you like my human form? “ She looked to see a young male standing before her. He was 6'1 blonde hair, physically trim with steel blue eyes. "Now the collars have more than one function, they can cause pain" as he spoke an unbearable pain went through her body. She shrieked and contorted in pain, grasping the collar. He gave her some time to catch her breath. "They can make you dumber, and more gulliable,” She started feeling light headed. "Now relax Miss I have to take your temperature now open your mouth and say ah" She couldn't remember how she had gotten to the doctor 's office . All that was on her mind was parties, clothes and boys I lost all her focus and didn't want to think to hard so she opened her mouth absent mindlessly
"That's right this is a skill a bimbo like you needs to learn" he stuck his cock in her mouth. Her tongue felt soft and wet, gliding along the bottom of his cock. He had to laugh the mighty Hunter reduced to a bimbo with the IQ of a grape nut. She sucked it like a Popsicle, slurping and licking. "See its good isn't it"
“ Mhmm!” She took it deeper in her mouth, her eyes wide and childlike. He t it out of your mouth
"Would you like more?"
“Mhmm! Gimme!” she grabbed it and started licking it like an ice cream cone, smiling appreciatively. He stepped back. She stopped and remembered how she was acting just a moment ago. She was filled with great shame and humiliation. "You bastard!!!"
"Then there's the puppet, now crawl over here and continue" Herr body started to crawl over to him and she couldn't seem to stop it. Even though inside her mind, she was screaming, trying to resist He allowed her to scream out loud but her body didn't stop. "Now put my cock back in your mouth and suck on it" Her hand reached up and grasped his giant cock and pulled it up to her full pouty lips. “That's right you are going to suck it and swallow all my cum” She took it deep into her mouth against her will."Now suck it, like it was the most delicious thing you tasted," She began licking and flicking her tongue, bobbing her head obediently but with defiance in her eyes."And get your other hand to work on yourself, arouse yourself since I know you like sucking cock so much.” Her hand robotically moved between her legs and down into her panties. She moaned involuntarly, moving her fingers in little circles getting aroused against her will.That's right, its time for you to taste the same cock your friends do, they make good sex slaves.” Fear registered in her eyes as she thought of her poor friends and yet she couldn't stop sucking him, swallowing his head to accommodate for his size.
"So who do you think is going to cum first? She spoke with a muffled voice and then cause her to gag. She could see how much she hated him and yet it was the best head he ever had "If you think it is me pinch your left nipple, if you the right" he laughed. Even though she'd never admit it, her hand pinched my right nipple -- almost rebelling against her. Then the hand returns to your cock, massaging his full, heavy balls "So you see we can cause you pain, turn you into a bimbo, a puppet and earlier you saw cock junkie. Which would you prefer to persuade you, be honest now” The compulsion to tell the truth was to strong for her to resist. She tried to fight her response, but she knew it would come out and truly be the ultimate humiliation for a hunter. She pulled his cock out of my mouth and parted her lips to speak
"Well"
"I want to be a dumb bimbo slut like I truly am at my core"
"The kind of girl who passes classes by being extra nice to teacheR?”
“Yes Sir. the kind of girl who only lives to suck and gets kidnapped by bad men because she doesn't know any better.
“Oh you don't want any cock in your pussy or ass?”
“Who gets roofied at bars,” she continued lost in her own little world. “Or goes on a date with a psycho killer because she's too dumb to see the signs. As long as I get attention from men that's all that matters” She continued feeling herself getting wet “the kind of cheerleader that gets passed around the locker room” The shame was unrelenting, such dark humiliation from a hunter. She braced for the change, trying to hold on to who she was.
"Well Hunter each buyer has unique tastes. Some might like to just hurt you, others might want to use you as a puppet, or a cock junkie but I guess I can make you a stupid bimbo failing class
“I'll defeat whoever is coming next and I'll get a weapon and kill you one day. He just grinned at her. "Your failing my class Miss Hunter.” As he said those words she started to feel light headed again
“N-no! I...must hold on.” But she slowly felt her will fading and before she knew it she was happily sucking him with an empty happy look in her eyes. The collar taking its hold
"Miss Hunter what are you doing?" he asked playing
“Doing what I do best, the only thing I'm good for.” she said with a giggle.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote