View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 5 The Arena

Stacey woke up in a cell; she felt disoriented, something cold and metallic was around her neck. She looked around, starting to remember being raped by her friends; and then trapped in some sick, twisted fantasies. She quickly started looking for her weapons; in a futile attempt to plan some kind of rescue.

She heard a rasping, scratchy voice. "Hello Hunter, I hope you slept well. You have a busy new life ahead of you."

She glanced over at the source, grimacing. “What is the meaning of this Larzaius? What are you up to now?”

“Welcome to the arena, Hunter. This is where you are going to serve us for a long, long time.”

'What the hell are you talking about?” She demanded, trying to shake off the feeling of dread closing in on her.

“You will be killing and fucking, all for our amusement.” He gave her a sadistic grin. “Notice the pretty bit of metal around your neck? It’s a control collar, to make sure you can’t escape.”

A sudden burning pain filled her entire body as he continued to explain. “Once we acquire our fighters, we fit them with collars that allow us to control them. They are placed in two types of battles; one is simple combat, where the loser is sold to the highest bidder for a period of time.” The smile widened. “The other is a rape battle, where the fighters are placed to fight people, demons, and robots…Whatever shows up that might like to rape you.”

Hearing this, Stacy began to tremble.
“No, you can't do this!”

Despite her shouting and railing against him, Lord Larzaius simply laughed at the girl. “Save your strength and screams, you'll need them. Now, be silent.” Stacey clutched her throat in a panic, finding herself unable to speak. “Every time you win a fight, well, it’s a lot like those video games you humans enjoy so much. You can buy upgrades to make the fight easier for you.”

He walked out, and she was approached by a runty looking man with a grin on his face. "Now, Larzaius has given you to us. You will spend the rest of your life as entertainment for the arena. As you have noticed, your weapons are gone. You were thoroughly checked, quite thoroughly, as your friends were gang-raping you”.

Stacy took a moment to look herself over; she was wearing her black bra, tight corset, panties, stockings and combat boots. She could feel the chill on her skin from the cold floor. "The rules are simple. You will fight; you win and you can purchase clothes, weapons, armour, toys…whatever you feel you need. You lose and you are a toy a plaything for a couple of hours to either the victor or the highest bidder. And before you even think about being disobedient, let me show you another option the collar allows us.”

She suddenly heard a little voice in her head; it sounded like her voice. ‘I really want to rub my pussy, I need to play with myself.’ Stacy shook it off, wondering where that thought came from.
"You don't know what you're up against! I may have been defeated once, but I have slain hundreds of demons and monsters in my short time..." She was cut off by a sudden flash of heat rushing through her. Her fingers started to take on a mind of their own and drifted towards her panties. The flush stayed in her face and she tried to resist as hard as she could. The keeper watched her vain struggling, and pulled out his large cock. The voice went off again ‘Oh, oh I really want that, I need to get my pussy wet.’

"Is there something wrong Hunter? You seem flush."

"You know very well I'd be cutting that thing off right now if it weren't for this cheat of a collar!" She hissed at him. ‘But I want it, too horny!’ The voice screamed, and she found her fingers lowering towards her panties again. She began rubbing fast and hard, compulsively moving her fingers; her face was a mixture of rage and arousal.

"Put me in the ring and we'll...Unggh! We'll see who's in control!" She tried fighting the insane lust coursing through her.

"Should I come in and join you?" He asked, ignoring her posturing.

‘Yes, his cock looks so delicious. I want to suck it so badly!’ At the suggestion she started feeling up her breasts with her other hand, while rubbing her clit faster. She dropped to her knees, dazed and helpless; her mouth hung open at her breathing heavily, her breasts were heaving.

"Tell me what you want?" He asked, watching her every move as he leaned against the bars.

"I want...I want...to suck you....Uhn no!” She cried out.

"Beg to suck me, tell me what a slut you really are."

"I'm...a...must fight it!" She said, trying to struggle. She was already tired and the collar had been on for a while; its influence was infecting her mind. "I'm a slut who only lives to suck!”

He grinned, exposing his lack of teeth as he waggled his cock through the bars at her. "Crawl over here to it.”

She found herself crawling on her hands and knees, her full, pouty, young mouth looking so enticing to him. He watched her crawl, waited until she was about to reach his cock; just as her tongue almost touched it, he pulled away.

"See Hunter, did you feel that lust? We control you now. You would do anything for that cock, for any cock from any species. Human, demon…Whatever we want.”

‘Ohhh, not fair!’ The voices last words before it left her head. Stacey came to, shaking in disbelief.
“You have an hour before your first fight I suggest you prepare.”

She spat at him, furious. "I'm ready anytime, anywhere. And soon enough I’ll have you in the ring and we'll see who's really in charge!"

Stacey spent the next hour in a kata, limbering up for combat and meditating; getting her spiritual energy in tune, until someone came to get her. The collar made her stand and keep her hands behind her back. The time had for her to enter the arena it looked like a roman coliseum, but indoors. She looked up to rows of seats, filled with the most vile creatures on earth; both human and demon. Her first opponent arrived in the arena; she had to cover her eyes as the sun’s ray bounced off his metallic skin.
"Who's the tin man?" She quipped. She noticed that the arena was surrounded by monitors, which displayed the bids on her. Upon closer look, she could see her opponent wasn’t completely covered in metal. Even though he looked close to seven feet tall, she could see a small patch of exposed flesh on his face; part of his hair, his exposed eye and cheek. She sighed at her 5'5 frame. “Okay, this should be interesting.” She started stretching, preparing herself, getting worked up and ready for the battle.

She could hear the boom of the speakers by the monitors.
"Ladies and gentleman, this is a ‘loser gets sold’ event. The victor will be given resources to help in their next fight, while the loser will be available for any perverse pleasure for two hours."

She knew the odds were stacked against her, but The Hunter was determined to fight back as hard as she could. ‘Hell might even get some weapons for my next battle.’

She watched as he turned to her, she immediately lunged forward with a powerful kick aimed directly at his head. He quickly side-stepped her attack, her foot only grazing his head. She landed on her feet with cat-like agility and turned, facing his back; he spun around, only to be knocked off his feet as The Hunter hit him with a leg sweep. He flung his foot in the air and hit her shoulder with a flying piece of shrapnel that flew out of his foot. She let out a feral growl in response to the stinging pain; she stepped over his downed body, and stomped her foot down on his head, hard. She heard a clanging noise but also a grunt, as he struggled to get up. She stomped again, even harder. The audience was going crazy, half of them cheering, the other half furious and wanting to see her debased. No one anticipated that she would even stand a chance. This time, he rolled out of the way before her blows could be too damaging. She moved over towards him, attempting a body slam aimed once again at his head. This time he is more prepared and he dived out of the way.

From the ground she attempted to kick him in the side, her porcelain white skin getting a little dirty as she landed a glancing blow to his leg. She straddled his torso with her lovely, stocking-clad legs and raised both her fists in the air, bringing them down hard upon his face. He attempted to shield his face as she pummeled him. She raised her arms up high and brought her fists down again, the crowd ogling her body and going wild. The announcers were talking about her as if she was an exciting new rookie. Larzaius just grinned, the battle wasn't over yet. Even if she won this round; it would only be sweeter when she eventually fell, and was taken or sold.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote