View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #9
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jake lead Mrs. Ingalls down to the watering troff outside the barn doors and had her set down in the in the water as he rolled up his sleeves and began washing her sexy little body for her, messaging her shoulders which after all she had been through actually felt comforting to the weary woman, who closed her eyes and tried to dream it was Charles’s hands that were massaging her shoulders and caressing her body as Jake moved them down to her melon sized breast, gently foundling them as lovingly as Charles would.

Then one of Jakes hand slides down her flat belly raking his fingertips through her full bush as he slipped his middle finger up inside of her pussy lips to massage her clit, and Caroline’s tortured mind fell believingly into her daydream that the soothing hands that were treating her body so gentle and loving were the hands of her loving husband, moaned in pleasure as she began getting wet with arousal “Ohooo Charles” which angered Jake who grabbed her by the back of her neck bending her over forwards as she sat in the troff and shoved her face down into the water.

Jake held Caroline’s face under the water till the air bubbles stopped coming up, then pulled her face up out of the troff yelling at her as she coughed up troff water, “Do I look like that dirt farmer you’re married to ya stupid Slut?” brought back to reality Caroline was coughing up water and sobbing “I’m sorry hak, hak, hak, I’m sorry Jake I’m so sorry Sir boohoo” … “Don’t let it happen again Bitch or my name will be the last words you utter in this lifetime! You understand?” … “Yes Sir boohoo I’m sorry”

Jake lead Caroline from the troff into the barn to a pile of straw, “Undress me sweet Caroline” Jake ordered her, and Caroline didn’t hesitate as she started taking the outlaw’s clothes off of him, she understood it was her duty to serve the needs of this powerful man, to Caroline he was the most powerful man in the world, for he held the power of life and death over her and her daughters. Mary was only 20 years old and Laura 18, and Caroline didn’t want their lives cut short by her failure to please this rugged man.

Jake lay down in the straw, “Get down here on top of me Mrs. Ingalls and give yourself to me” Caroline and Charles had been childhood sweethearts, she had never been with nor had she ever desired any other man then her husband, so it was not easy by any means for her to get down and straddle this man who now owned her body, and she was riddled with guilt as she reached between her legs with her trembling little hand, taking a hold of Jake’s fully erect 10 inch rigid rod, and pushed the head of it up between her pussy lips that were still moistened from the fingering Jake had given her.

“Uuuuuu-Ahhhhh-oooooo she moaned as she slowly slid herself down on his pole, “Now Caroline I want you to serve me up a fucking that would make that dirt farmer of yours turn green with envy, if you dare hold back on me I will know it and your little girls will pay a heavy price for your insubordination, and you keep your eyes open and looking at me so you don’t forget who it is that you’re fucking”

Caroline started out wiggling around on Jakes joystick to get accustomed to his large tool, then she placed her hands on his muscular hairy chest as she began pumping her hips up and down the length of it, and she couldn’t help but cry as she gave herself to this man, her tears falling down on him like a warm summer rain, and Jake liked the sight of a weeping female forced to pleasure him under her own steam, and her tears on his chest felt heavenly to him, as he watched with lusting eyes at her big tits jiggling as she began to ride him faster and faster.

SMACK!! Jake slapped her on the ass, yelling, “Fuck me harder move it faster farm girl! Up and down move it around whore!” Caroline got down on her elbows putting her lips to Jakes, kissing him passionately as her big soft tits bounced and jiggled on his hairy chest, pounding her little pussy up and down on his prick determined to please this man who held all the power over her and her daughters.

Caroline couldn’t stop the fire burning between her legs as she gave Jake everything she had, she had never ridden Charles like this and was ashamed of the pleasures she was forcing herself to feel as she tried to please Jake, and Caroline was cooing like a kitten “Ohooo Ohooo Ohooo” she moaned, “What’s my name Bitch?” Jake asks her, “Jake Sir Ohooo Ohooo” … “Keep saying my name whore” … “Ohooo Jake Ohooo Jake Ohooo Jake”

Caroline was about to boil over, she wanted to close her eyes and make believe it was Charles, to ease her own guilt over the pleasure she was feeling, but closing her eyes she knew was forbidden as she finally exploded in a thundering climax all over Jakes cock, her eyes wide as she looked at him screaming his name as she was commanded to do, “Ohoooo Jaaaakeeee! Ohoooo Jaaaakeee Ohooo Jaaaakeeee!” she screamed as she blasted his bone with her cream, and Jake wrapped his strong arms around Caroline, holding her tightly pressed to him as he unloaded his man seed into her birthing canal.

After his cock deflated Jake rolled Caroline off of him and told her, “Now get that sweet little mouth of yours down there to my cock and clean up the mess you made of me Slut!” Jake’s words were so cruel and degrading and made her feel so cheap, but none the less Caroline obeyed them without hesitation or complaint because this man was Jake Evens, and Caroline knew she meant no more to him than a toy, something to be used for his enjoyment.

Carolina licked Jake’s limp cock, removing the traces of her feminine juices and the traces of his semen off of his pole that was starting to jerk and twitch coming back to life with ever lick of her soft, warm, wet tong, until it was standing stiff in the air, and she knew he’d be wanting more satisfaction from her, figuring this time it would be her mouth he’d use as his prick pleasure, but she was shocked and very frightened when he said to her, “Now I want my little farm floozy to get back on top of me facing my feet and stick that cock of mine up her fucking ass”

Caroline just looked at Jake, thinking to herself that surely he was kidding, waiting to hear him say what he really wanted from her, “What are you waiting for you stupid Bitch? Something you didn’t understand about what your to do?” …”W-w-well I-I never heard of such a thing, please sir it wont fit up my bottom … pleaseee” Jake grabbed a hold of Caroline’s hair and brought her face up to his looking her dead in the eyes and said in a very serious manner as not to be misunderstood, “Then you make it fit Bitch! Or I’ll go in the house … need I say more?” and the defeated lady whimpered, “No Sir I understand boohoo”

Caroline was setting astraddle of Jake, with the helmet shaped head of his cock pressed to the pucker of her virgin asshole, bawling like a baby as she wiggled and pushed her anus downward on the big rigid pole of Jake Evens, a man that was use to getting what he wanted when he wanted it, and he wanted his cock up Caroline’s ass and she was aimed to see he got what he wanted as she squealed and squirmed her asshole down his fat pole shivering all over as it stretched her rectum to it’s limits.

Once she had Jake’s cock all the way up her ass he setup and forced her to bend over and kiss his feet as he sat there verbally degrading her with his cock up her asshole, “You know you’re a whore right Mrs. Ingalls? I mean you do know that I assume? You’re lucky I haven’t killed you or those little sluts of yours! You should be grateful of the kindness I have been showing you and your little tramp you know that? … Do you Slut?” … “Yes Sir Mr. Evens Sir boohoo-boohoo thank you Sir boohoo thank you so much boohoo” poor little Caroline cried as she kissed Jakes feet with her asshole squeezing his cock.

Caroline’s feet kissing and cock squeezing finally had Jake dumping a load up her ass, and afterwards she was made to clean him again till he cumed in her mouth, “Can we go back in the house Mr. Evens Sir Pleaseee I want to check on my girls” … “We will go check on your little baby cunts when I say so momma cunt, understand?” and what could Caroline say but “Yes Sir boohoo” … “Now come here and lay down beside me and we’ll take a short snooze”

Chapter VI.

After about a 3-hour nap Jake finally lead Caroline up to the house, and when they open the door and walked in Caroline stopped dead in her tracks, she was immediately devastated by the horror that she saw, MARYYYY!!! LAURA!!!! … NOOO!! NOOOO!!!” …

To Be Continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote