View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

CR, I know that you, somedude and Baur do all that you can to keep this board clean and running as smoothly as possible.. and as I have said you have a lot of peoples respect and gratitude for that.. but you know what? I ran my own adult website for 4 years.. made damn good money at it while the craze was hot and I never ever let my board go the way the ADMIN of this one has.. now granted..mine was a for PROFIT and this one is not.. but should that matter? Oh well..lol.. I've had my little melt down..I'm over it..I have bigger fish to fry..like my coffee pot not working all of a sudden
But again, we do appreciate what you active mods do.. well.. except for the pussies that whine about the rules.. and who gives a toads tinker toy what they think ??

Oh, just one last thought about ADMIN and their disappearing acts.. If a business owner kept going away without giving his managers the authority to keep up the status quo.. how long would that business stay around???
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote