View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 06:29 AM   #11
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think realistically most victims wouldn't go into specifics even with other women.

A work colleague of my now ex-wife was raped. It was about 20 years ago and it made the newspapers, but I didn't make the connection until my wife told me who the woman was.
The woman was about 28 at the time. I'd only met her once and she was average looking and married with two kids. She didn't go into full blown details with my wife (at least that's what my wife told me) about the rape. All my wife knew/told me was that four scumbags robbed, beat and abducted her. To my mind she wasn't really rape fantasy material, but those guys obviously thought different. They kept her over night and did whatever they did with her.

My understanding is that the woman only told my wife the basics and didn't go into details such as if she took it in the ass or was made to swallow cum. I had to be careful not to appear too interested by asking my wife too many questions, I let her tell me what little she had been told by the victim.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote