View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #14
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After a couple days of hard riding Jake and his men were in Nebraska, about ten miles north of Wahoo, and the men were starting to complain, “I don’t know why we are keeping up this backbreaking pace, Chief scouted our rear and says no law posse is sniffing our asses” Perv says, “Yea, I don’t know why Jake is so on edge, be nice to find a place to hold up for a day or two, drink some whiskey and maybe play a game of cards” Patches adds, “En sum pretty chicas, mi so horny I redy tu fugg mi horse Ha! Ha! Ha!” Greasy Joe jokes.

The men have a point Jake, and the horses could use the rest” Ned says to their leader, “Okay! Okay! You men whine worse then a bunch of old women, we’ll find a place to hold up for awhile”
-----------------------
41 Year-old Nick Lucas and his 36 year-old wife Veronica had been born into slavery and had married 20 years ago on their Master’s farm in southern Tennessee, where Veronica had given birth to a set of twins, Nicky and Vicky, and today was a happy occasion for the family of four, it was Nicky and Vicky’s eighteenth birthday.
The girl’s Mother had hand stitched them each a pretty pink knee length dress with blue trim, which they were proudly wearing as they sat at the kitchen table blowing out the candles on their birthday cake as their parents sang happy birthday to them.
----------------------
Jake had sent Black Cloud to checkout the little farmhouse about 500 yards from the nearby woods where he and the rest of the group waited for his report.

“Just one black man and three black females Jake” Black Cloud reported, “Appears to be a couple and their two daughters … easy pickins`” The outlaws rode quietly up behind the barn, approaching from a direction where the barn provided a blind spot from the view of the house, the men dismounted and Perv held the horses as the rest of the gang prepared to make a surprised entry into the house.

Suddenly the door flung open and Nick Lucas found himself staring down the barrel of Jake’s gun, as Ned, both pistols drawn, fires two shots through the roof of the house as a shock tactic, “One wrong move from you boy and you’ll start out this planting season by planting the dead bodies of these three nigger Bitches! You understand me boy?” Jake asks of Nick, Nick knew right away by Jake’s southern drawl what sort of men he was dealing with, and knew they would not hesitate in slaughtering a black family, and may kill his family even if he complies with their demands, “Yes … Yes`um Sir … I understand”

“Patches tie up this boy’s feet” Jake said, Patches had just gotten down on one knee and looped the rope around Nick’s left ankle when Nick yanked Patches pistol from his holster, cocking the hammer back and BANG! Firing it pointblank at Patches as Patches tried diving out of the way, the bullet taking off his lower left earlobe, but before he could cock the hammer of the pistol back again Nick heard the shot, BANG! And felt the hot lead from Jake’s pistol plunge into his chest, the pistol falling from his hand as he feel to the floor.

As Jake stepped over top of Nick lowering his pistol to finish him off, Veronica feel to her knees at Jake’s feet begging, “Pleaseeee Massa Pleaseee don’t kill him pleaseee!” but Jake pistol whipped her to the floor beside her husband BANG! BANG! And he pumped two more rounds into Nick’s chest ending his life.

Veronica was kneeling over her husband’s body hysterically sobbing in grief, “Noooo! Noooooo! Nooooooo! Gawd Nooooooo! Nick! Nick!! Nick!!!” and his two daughters sprang up from their seats at the table running to their father crying “Daddy! Daddy!!”

Perv, after hearing the gunshots put the horses in the barn and showed up at the door with a red Hound Dog following him, Perv had feed the dog some jerky while holding the horses and now had a new friend. Looking at the dead man in the floor and the three women bent overtop of him crying, Perv said, “Now them their some big tidied Jungle Bunnies”

Jake waving his pistol at the three women told them to get up, but in their shock they just looked up at him with tears streaming down their pretty faces, BANG! Jake fired another shot into Nick’s body yelling “Now you stupid black Bitches before I send you to join him”

The three Lucas women were standing cuddled together, Veronica standing with her arms wrapped around her trebling teenagers, as Jake had a couple of the men drag Nick’s corpse out of the house and drop it down in the cellar.

“Now I want to see you two birthday girls strip down to your birthday suits” Jake said as he holstered his smoking pistol, “No!” Veronica said, “Please their just children” Jake was immediately insulted, how dare a Negro say the word `No` to him, much less a female Negro.

“What did you say to me you worthless black swine?” Jake barked at Veronica with fire in his eyes, Veronica knew what the consequences could be talking down to a white man, the war may have freed the Negro from the Plantation, but in 1880 a Negro could find themselves flogged or even lynched for speaking down to a white, particularly a white man, and never be charged or spend a day in jail for doing so.

“Please Massa, I meant you no disrespect, I’m sorry Massa, I just fearin` for my babies” Veronica fearfully and apologetically explained, as tears dropped from her quivering chin down on her big breast making her thin cotton top transparent. “I think you have been off the Plantation so long you forgot your place didn’t ya you uppity black cunt! … Boys string this sassy nigger up by her wrist from that ceiling rafter”

Veronica kept sobbingly apologizing as Black Cloud and Greasy Joe happily accommodated Jake by tying ropes around Veronica’s wrist and hanging her with her arms spread from the ceiling roof beam, and as she stood there on her tiptoes sobbing over and over “I sorry Massa Sir boohoo I sorry” Jake unforgiving said, “Not near as sorry as your gonna be Jungle Bunny! … Strip the Bitch!”

Black Cloud and Greasy Joe were laughing at Veronica as they ripped her dress from her body, and what a body it was, Veronica stood about five foot five and weighed around 140 pounds, and by the looks of it, a good 20 pounds of that was all tits and ass, “Yi! Yi! Yi! Ella tetas r as grande az watr-melones!” Greasy Joe says excitedly as he roughly grabs one of her tits and shakes it around “En ella nipals az grande az manzanas!” and Greasy Joe sucked in a mouth full of Veronica’s apple sized nipple.

“Perv put that big belt of yours to the backside of this black Bitch!” Jake angrily says, “Be a pleasure Ha! Ha! Ha! I’ll make a sorry Bitch out of this sorry little nigger!” poor little Veronica hadn’t been beaten by a white man’s belt in over 15 years, and the memories came flooding back to haunt her as Perv brought that belt of his down across her ass CRACK! “AAAAA!! Mercy Masssaaaa Mercy!” she cried out as her round brown buns bounced around from the impact of the belt.

All the outlaw’s eyes were glued on Veronica as Pev’s belt bit at her backside making her buns bounce, and she was dancing a jig on her tiptoes in pain, which had her big boobs bouncing, flopping, shaking and jiggling all around on her chest as she begged, “I sorrryyyy Massaaaa! I sorrrryyyy Massaaaaa! I sorrryyyy!” And Nicky and Vicky, the birthday girls were chilled to their very core in fear, huddled together crying like babies as they watched their Momma shamed and beaten by these white devils that had invaded their home and murdered their father in front of their very eyes.

Perv beat Veronica till his arm tired, and she hung limp and exhausted by her wrist, Jake looked at the trembling and terrified sisters huddling together barking irritably at them, “I thought I told you two pop a twat twins to get them clothes off! Maybe you want to join your Momma on the rafters!”

The two identical twins may have been mirror images of each other, but Jake could see the differences in their personalities right away, little Vicky snapped to attention very submissively “Sorry Massa yes Massa” hurriedly undoing the buttons on her birthday dress, pulling it off of her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor, but Nicky her sister, slowly without saying a word, and with the look of insolence in her eyes reluctantly complied.

It was easy to see that the girls physically took after their mother; although it was stacked on a smaller frame they were all tits and ass like Veronica, “You!” Jake snapped his fingers pointing at Nicky, “Get down on your knees and crawl over here to me you fucking piece of Monkey Meat!”

You could see it cutting at the young girls pride, but at the same time she was to frightened of this white man who had already proven he’d kill without hesitation or remorse if disobeyed, and slowly she got down in the floor on her knees and began crawling over to him, tears of fear and humiliation dripping from her chin down onto her big 38Double D breast, that jiggled like jelly as she sobbed.

Kneeling at Jake’s feet he told her to look up at him, and as she obeyed he told her, “I see the same look of rebellion in your eyes that I seen in your father’s and you see where that landed him didn’t ya Monkey Meat?” and as before, there was hesitation in her answering, so Jake slapped her across the face so hard her ear was ringing, “Answer me Bitch!” and she sobbed “Yes … M-m-massa boohoo-boohoo”

“Undo my pants Monkey Meat, I have a big banana birthday treat in there for ya” and the men started laughing as Nicky’s trembling little hands worked at the snap and zipper of Jakes pants, and Veronica felt so helpless as she watched her little girl jump as the outlaws big 9 inch cock sprang free of his pants, “Pleaseee … Pleaseeee Massa Sir she just a baby boohoo I begging ya Massa” Veronica pleaded.

Greasy Joe was just looking for a reason to hurt Veronica and her opening her mouth was reason enough, he grabbed her by her big tits, squeezing them as hard as he could, bringing his knee up between Veronica’s legs, pounding his knee cap into her pussy with all his might, the thunderous blow raising her feet a foot off the floor and jarring every bone in her body, “Ohooooo! … Gawd! …AAAAA!” she couldn’t believe the pain, in all the years she’d spent as a slave such a dirty tactic had never been used on her to discipline her, and then THUMP! He delivered yet another one, laughing in her shocked face as she stared pleadingly at him, now in to much pain to even speak or cry out, “Dat ort tu calma hr up Senor Jake Ha! Ha!”

“You’re a good man Greasy Ha! Ha! You keep Momma Monkey Meat in line while her little Chimpanzee here deep throats my banana” Little Nicky understood clearly what was expected of her by Jake’s words to Greasy Joe, and after witnessing what was just done to her mother she got right to it without having to be told, wrapping her full, thick, plump round red lips around Jake’s cock and she began sucking on the first cock she’d ever seen in her life, and she was sliding those soft lips up and down Jake’s shaft, taking him as deep as her tonsils.

“Mmmmmm not bad, not bad at all” Jake moaned as Nicky looked up at him seeking his approval, “This little banana buffer of yours is either a fast learner Momma Monkey, or Daddy been taking her out behind the barn Ha! Ha! Ha!” And seeing her child done so dirty and witnessing the only man she ever loved gunned down by this unscrupulous white man, Veronica snapped, and in a moment of not thinking, after hearing him slander her dead husband’s good name said, “Maybe your Daddy should have taken you out behind the barn Baby Raper!” it was a statement Veronica immediately regretted and one she wished she could take back, but the spoken word is like a bullet fired from a gun, once it’s fired it can’t be taken back, nor it’s consequences, and it earned Veronica another knew between her legs from Greasy Joe.

Jake put his hands behind Nicky’s little head, interlocking his fingers, and as he held her little head still he crammed his 9 inches of man meat down little Nicky’s throat, his fat prick was wedged tightly in her narrow throat canal, sealing off her air passages making it impossible for her to breath, Nicky put her hands on Jake’s thighs trying to push him off of her and he said, “Someone grab this Monkey Bitches hands” and Ned got down on one knee behind Nicky, placing his other knee in the middle of her back as he grabbed her by the wrist.

Nicky gagging and choking on his cock in her throat felt so good to Jake and he moaned, “I’ll teach this little Monkey Bitch something her Daddy didn’t teach her out behind the barn!” he grunted as Veronica sobbed, “I sorry Massa I sorry, punish me for talking stupid not my baby Massa pleaseee!!” and poor little Nicky was trying to beg around the fat prick that filled her mouth and throat but couldn’t make the slightest peep, and her little heart was rapidly beating as she realized she was suffocating, and Veronica was begging “Please don’t kill her Massa plaeaseee! Please I sorry Massa!”

And Jake just stood there enjoying hearing Veronica begging for her child’s life, a life he had the power to snuff out with his mighty cock, enjoying the feeling of Nicky’s throat squeezing his prick as it constricted around his throbbing cock, he done made up his mind he wasn’t pulling his cock out of Nicky’s throat until she had gotten him off or was dead, whichever came first. “Milk me Monkey Meat or die!” Jake grunted as he fired off his load in her throat, a load of sperm which Nicky had no choice but to swallow, as she felt him squirt glob after slimy glob down her throat.

Jake then tucked his cock back in his pants, and tucked Nicky’s little head between his thighs, grabbing a hold of her upper arms and forcing her up on her feet, “Okay Ned, make a woman out of our little birthday girl” Jake said to his right-hand man, and as Ned stepped up behind the virgin birthday girl, snuggling his prick head between her dry quivering pussy lips, he started singing.

“Happy birthday to you … you little Jig-a-Boo … I’m gonna take your cheeerrryyy! … And cum inside you! …Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Then Ned pushed his cock into Nicky till he felt her virginal hymen against the tip of his prick, “There it is Momma Monkey Meat” Ned said looking at Veronica, “I feel your little Chimp’s cherry” … “Pleaseeee Massa she just a little girl pleaseee” then with a sudden thrust of his hips the outlaw robbed the birthday girl of her innocents, making her scream out in pain as his prick plucked her cherry.

Now standing behind Nicky with his cock buried in her tight little twat Ned smacked her on the ass telling Veronica, “I just made a full grown Monkey out of your little baby Chimp Momma Monkey Ha! Ha! Ha!” then Ned began giving Nicky a good hard fucking, his fat white cock stretching the little black girl’s tight little cunt, making her scream and squeal, “It hurts Massa! It hurts!”

Veronica could do nothing but cry as she watched her little girl being raped, Nicky standing there in front of her bent over with Jake squeezing her little head between his thighs, holding her arms up behind her as Ned hammered his cock in and out of her little pussy, her beefy black buns bouncing back and forth every time Ned’s hips would spank her butt, and her big tits hanging down swinging back and forth like a pendulum on a clock, smacking Jake’s knees, until finally Ned buried his cock deep inside of Nicky and held it there as her quivering little pussy milked his balls dry.

Jake then had Veronica taken down from the rafters, and tied spread-eagled to her bed, and had little Nicky forced on top of her mother in the 69 position, Veronica’s chin was right below Nicky’s pussy slit so that Veronica was staring right up the crack of her daughter’s ass, with her head sandwiched by her thighs, and Nicky’s chin at her Mother’s crotch, then Jake turned his band of bandits loose on the pair.

All the helpless mother could do was gasp, “Ohooo my Gawd Noooo!” as Greasy Joe got on his knees over her head, behind her daughter, and press his fat, greasy, stinking cock to the rubbery virgin pucker ring of Nicky’s asshole, and started ramming it up her rectum, and Veronica could feel the vibrations of her baby girl’s screams and the deep gasps of her warm breath on her pussy lips as Greasy Joe’s fat cock ripped the smooth silken wall of Nicky’s shit tube.

Greasy Joe made sure that the belly of his greasy bone was rubbing across the balled tip of Veronica’s little nose and that his filthy, sweaty, hairy ball sack was raking across her face every time he thrust his cock up her daughter’s asshole, not stopping till his cock was ball sack deep up Nicky’s butt hole and Veronica’s nose in his asshole, and to muffle Nicky’s screams Black Cloud had grabbed a hold of the back of Nicky’s little head as he stood beside the bed and buried the little girls face into her mothers cunt.

Then while Greasy Joe started shooting his filthy load up Nicky’s ripped and torn rear end, he was smacking both of her buttocks with the palms of his hands like those brown beefy buns were a set of bongo drums. After he dumped his whole load up Nicky’s asshole he pulled his cock out of her ass and pinched Veronica’s nose shut, and demanded that she open her mouth, threatening to kill Nicky if she didn’t, and Veronica complied, and poor little Veronica shuddered in repulsion as Greasy Joe’s slimy spunk poured back out of her daughter’s ravaged asshole, running down across her quivering pussy lips and into her mouth.

Black Cloud then got on the bed between Veronica’s legs and thrust his 12-inch big black cock into her pussy, and forced little Nicky to stick out her tong and lick his dick as he slowly fucked her mother with it, and at the same time Perv took Greasy Joe’s place over Veronica’s head and made the mother suck his cock until it was rock hard, then he pulled it out of her little mouth and shoved it into Nicky’s cunt and began fucking the teenager, his cock shaft, balls and asshole scrubbing Veronica’s face as he did, after raping Nicky’s pussy for a few minutes he moved his cock on up to her asshole and nailed her there, then back down to Veronica’s mouth, from one hole to the other until he finally flooded Nicky’s cunt with his semen, telling Veronica, “Open up that cum dumpster of yours Jungle Bunny!” And once again Veronica was eating the cum of a bandit, after it leaked from a raped fuck hole of her daughter.

Black Cloud, after dumping his load in Veronica’s cunt, grabbed Nicky by the back of her head and pressed her face into her mother’s crotch, burying her little nose up her mother’s asshole and her mouth between her pussy lips, telling Nicky, “Clean your Momma’s slimy hole out slut!” Nicky didn’t see what was coming next with her face stuck in her mother’s snatch, but Veronica did, as Patches stepped up to the side of the bed brandishing his glowing hot branding iron, “Nooooo Masssaa Nooooo Masssaaa Nooooo … Pleaseeee!”

Nicky’s screams were muffled by Veronica’s pussy, as Patches pressed the hot iron to her meaty butt cheek, and in her agony she was eating, sucking and slurping on her mom’s cunt, as her sexy young body jerked, twitched and twisted on top of Veronica in agony, and then unable to control herself Veronica exploded in an orgasm all over her baby girls face, as Nicky screamed in her cunt, nearly drowning Nicky in her cum, “You nasty nigger whore!” Patches said to Veronica as she came all over Nicky’s face, and he took the hot iron and pressed it to Veronica’s forehead.

Although Veronica and Nicky were worn and weary from the brutal treatment they had already received at the hands of the outlaws, they were continually used and abused long into the night, while little Vicky remained unmolested, she would be fresh meat for the morning.

In the morning Veronica was awakening by the sound of Nicky’s terror stricken voice screaming, “Help me Mommy help meeee! I scared Momma I scared!” Veronica realizing she was no longer tied down rushed from her bed into the main living quarters of the small house to see that the outlaws had stung Nicky up by her neck from a rafter with a rope. Nicky’s hands were free and she was clutching the rope above her head trying to hold herself up, but her strength was failing her and her hands were rope burnt and slipping down the rope.

Veronica ran to Nicky, wrapping her arms around Nicky’s legs to hold her up, trying to save the teenager’s life, and Nicky tried untying the rope from around her neck, but Ned grabbed her arms and held them as Patches tied her wrist behind her back, and Jake said, “I’m sorry Jig-a-Boo Bitch, but the rope stays around your neck, Momma will soon tire from holding you up and hang you will” and poor little Nicky started begging for her life, “Pleaseee Massa Pleaseee! … Pleaseee don’t kill me masssaaa Pleaseee! … I be good Massa I be good I promise Massa Ohooo pleaseee don’t kill meeee!” and Veronica was begging, “Please spare my child’s life Massa! Pleaseee! … I do anything for you Massa anything I swears it Massa!”

Jake grinned, “Are you sure you’d do anything, because there is something you can do to save that little Monkey’s life, but you anin’ta gonna like it” And Veronica never hesitated, whatever it was she’d do it to save Nicky’s life, “I do it Massa I do it” Jake places a chair under Nicky’s feet for her to stand on and told Veronica, “Get down on the floor on your hands and knees like the dirty little dog that you are Jig-a-Boo Bitch!” and not wanting to test the patents of this man who held the power of life or death for her daughter, Veronica immediately dropped to her hands and knees, “Now I want to hear you bark Bitch” and right on cue Veronica barked, “Roofff Roofff Rooffff boohoo”

Hearing the mother barking brought Perv in the front door with his new found friend, that big red Hound Dog, seeing Veronica down on the floor the hound dog started licking her face, and it dawned on Veronica what Jake had meant by her not going to like it, “Ohooo my Gawd Massa you not…” but Jake interrupted her saying, “Shut up and bark, you’re a dog now so fucking bark like one Bitch! Or I’ll kick that chair out from under that worthless little Bitch of yours!” Poor little Veronica was crying trembling and shaking, “Roofff Boohoo Roofff Boohoo Rooffff” knowing these evil hearted men were going to have her raped by this Hound Dog.

Well of coursed that ole Hound Dog had never fucked a human female before so it took some coaxing by Perv to get the pooch to understand what Perv wanted it to do, so Perv got down on one knee beside Veronica, and started smacking her on the ass, speaking to the dog, “Come on boy, come on … get up here” and the dog stuck it’s wet nose into Veronica’s crotch and began licking her slit and ass crack, and knew it was on the right track after Perv petted it’s head saying “Good Boy! Good Boy! Now get on up here, come on” then Jake said, “I don’t hear you barking Bitch!” poor little Veronica, talk about feeling cheaper than dirt, to say she was utterly humiliated would be an understatement, “Roofff boohoo Roofff boohoo Rooffff”

Then suddenly the Hound Dog was on her back humping wildly, it’s front paws clawing and scratching Veronica’s big watermelon sized tits. When the male dog achieves penetration, he holds tighter and thrust faster, and it is at this point when he is mating that the male dog’s penis expands, and Veronica’s pussy easily took that Hound’s cock upon entry, but she started to panic when she felt the enormous size that it was growing to inside of her, and it had it’s claws firmly gripping her big tits, holding onto them tight.

It looked as though Veronica’s eyes were going to pop out of her head in shock when the dog’s dick grew to at least 13 inches long and as fat as her wrist inside of her, then that Hound Dog went into a fast and furious fuck frenzy, until it was ready to cum. It is not convenient for the male if the female wants to bolt away 2 minutes after the male dog’s orgasm initiates, and is able to run off. This is why male dogs are the only animals that have a bulb or locking bulbus glandis, which traps the penis inside the female's vagina during copulation as it becomes engorged with blood.

Once that Hound Dog’s penis was locked into Veronica’s vagina by the bulbus glandis, the dog lifted a leg and swung it over Veronica’s ass while turning around, and the two were in the floor with their hind ends touching and the dog’s dick locked inside Veronica’s pussy while ejaculating inside of her. Jake knew it would take 20 minutes or longer for the bulbus glandis disengorges, allowing the mated Veronica to separate from the Hound Dog. Virgin dogs can become quite distressed at finding themselves unable to separate during their first copulation so you can just imagine the level of distress poor little Veronica was suffering with her pussy locked tight to that Hound Dog’s dick.

Then with a cruelty unmatched by the Devil himself Jake kicked the chair out from under Nicky’s feet, letting her swing by her neck, her sexy young legs kicking in the air in panic as the rope cut off her ability to breath, and poor Veronica unable to free herself from the Hound Dog’s locked cock was hysterically begging for her daughter’s life, “Noooo! Nooooo! Don’t kill my baby Massa! Not my baby!” but Jake and the hardened heathens all just laughed at her, petting the dog’s head telling it what a good boy he was, as Veronica watched helplessly as the life faded away from the little birthday girl.

Veronica was tied to a chair and was in a state of mental breakdown, as she had to watch for hours as the outlaws repeated raped and sodomized little Vicky in front of her, and when they tired of her gave her to the Hound Dog to enjoy, and after the dog had tired of the teenager they strung her up by her ankles beside her twin sister, hanging her upside down, placing a tub of water underneath her so that Vicky had to stay bent upwards at the waist to keep her head from hanging down in the tub of water and drowning, and that’s how they left them, Veronica staring in total shock at her daughter Vicky struggling to keep herself up out of the tub of water and drowning.

Chapter X

“And they call my people savages” JR’s Cheyenne scout sad as the three lawmen stood in the Lucas home, looking at Nicky hanging by her neck and Vicky hanging upside down beside her with her head submerged under the water in the tub, and their mother setting there tied in a chair in a complete state of shock, unable to speak from her mental trauma, reduced to a mental retard.

They untied Veronica but seen they could do little for her, the damage had been done, best they could do for her was to bury her dead and continue to chase the men responsible for destroying her family and send help from the nearest town to come and look after her.

To Be Continued.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote