View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #5
oleman

oleman has initial reputation

Part 2.
I watched closely, I mean really closely as the daughter walked across hall and entered her mom’s room. She let out a small gasp when she saw her mom bound and laying on the bed. I, myself could barely contain gasping as the sight of the beautiful mom laying there all helpless. The daughter followed my instructions and when to the bed and sat next to her mom. I then told her to help her mom sit up next her, and watched as she did what I said. Once the mom was sitting, I told the daughter to remove the tape from her mom’s mouth. She did, but tried to do it slowly so as not to hurt her mom. This was a good sign, a very good sign for me. When the tape was off her mouth, the mom looked at me and spoke very softly.

“Please don’t hurt us, I’ll show you where all the money and things of value are in the house.”
“That is very nice of you ma’am, but I have a little game in mind that we are going to play.”
“What kind of game?” both of the women asked in almost perfect unison.
“Simon Says, I’m Simon and I will tell one of you something to do and if you don’t do as I tell you when I tell you then I will hurt the other one. If you don’t listen five times, I will kill the other one. Do both of you ladies understand the rules so far?"

Neither of them spoke, but their eyes became very large and they both nodded that they understood.

“Now I am going to remove the zip ties from you mom, if you do anything like run or scream, I will shoot your daughter. Understand?"

The mom nodded her head again and with that I pulled the knife from the bag. I slowly walked to the bed and knelt down and cut the tie at her ankles. Then I told her to stand up and turn around. She did as she was told and I cut the tie binding her hands. I then took the chair that sat next to the bed and moved back a few feet and sat down. Both of them were looking at me and wondering what was next. “Ok missy you stand up next to your mom.” Slowly I watched as she rose from the bed and stood next to her mom. “Now both of you face each other.” They did as they were told once more. Nothing so far had been too tough for them, but the next order I knew would get a reaction. “Ok missy, take off your mom’s halter top.” She didn’t move and when she said, “But” I quickly rose from the chair and slapped her mom across the face. The mom fell onto the bed at the same time I looked at the daughter and said, “That is one!” The mom was quickly back on her feet and said to her daughter, “Do as he says sweetie.” With that the daughter slowly started to untie her mom’s halter. I watched as the top slow came off and revealed one of the nicest sets of tits I have ever seen. The sagged just a little from age, but you could tell in a moment they were all natural and they were amazing.

I let them stand there for a second before my next order. “Now mom return the favor and remove your daughter’s teddy.” She paused just the slightest of seconds before I saw her hands move to take off her daughter’s teddy. She didn’t move as slow as her daughter as the sting of my hand still on her face and she didn’t want that to happen to her little girl. When the teddy was gone, I had to change my mind, the daughter had the nicest pair of tits I have ever saw. Wow was all I could think. They were about 36s were her mom’s were 38s, but they had that perfect shape and large pink nipples that just begged to be sucked. I just stood and looked at the two half naked beauties before me, and almost forgot what I was doing they were so mesmerizing. After a second though I came back to my senses and continued the game.

“Ok missy, your mom took a pretty hard slap across her face because of you, so I think you should kiss it better.” She didn’t hesitate this time and leaned forward and put a light pick on her mom’s cheek. “Oh come on, you can do better than that missy, I want to see you kiss every inch of the redness on your mom’s face and I mean real kisses too!” She did as she was told and started planting kiss after kiss on her mom’s face. “Show your mom just how much you love her and how sorry you are making me slap her.” With each kiss they became more loving and tender. I watch with delight as I saw them start to have some effect on the mom as she started shifting her weight and rubbing her thighs together. This is working out even better than I had planned. I watched for a moment or two long and then said, “Very good missy, I’m sure your mom knows you love her.” With that said she stopped and they both stood there waiting for my next order, but there was something very different in the mom’s eyes. There was a glow of a fire building and I hope it was what I thought.

Not wanting anything to cool off I looked at mom and said, “Ok mom it is your turn, I want you to show your daughter how much you love her and give her a big wet French kiss.” The mom hesitated just a split second and saw the muscles in my legs start to contract before she took her daughter in her arms and placed her mouth on her daughter’s. She kissed her daughter very deeply and very tenderly just as a lover would kiss. There was a minute or so before I could see the daughter start to respond and return her mom’s kiss. Oh man was this hot, maybe the hottest thing I had ever seen in real life. Here before me were two of the hottest women on the planet kissing and to make it even hotter they were mother and daughter. I allowed this kissing to continue for some time and the longer they kissed the more into the kissing both of them became, it was almost a shame to stop them, but we had a lot more ground to cover before it was time for me to leave.

“Very good ladies, very good! I could tell that the two of you love each other very much, and from the looks of things the two of you do that all the time.”
Missy was quick to say, “No, that is the first time.”
“The first time you kissed your mom like that, or the first time you kissed another woman?”
“Well both, I haven’t kissed that many guys, much less kissed another girl.”
“Really, well then how old are you missy?
“I just turned 19.”
“Oh so you are still in high school?
“Oh no, I’m in my first year of college.”
“Hummmm, usually by now you would have gotten in on with your roommate, right mom?

Mom hesitated before saying, “I wouldn’t know anything about such things.”
“Oh really, you didn’t go to college or you didn’t make out with your roommate?”

Mom just looked at me and then her daughter but didn’t say anything.

“Come on mom, you can tell us, we promise not to tell anyone. Or would you rather me give your daughter a slap like you got?"

You could tell this might be one of the hardest things she had ever done, but she spoke up and said, “Ok, when I was in college I had a girlfriend for about 6 months. It was a wonderful relationship, very loving but there was just something missing.” She looked at her daughter and continued. “Shortly after her and I broke thing off, I met your dad and have been totally faithful to him ever since.”

The daughters mouth gapped open a bit at hearing this about her mom, but she didn’t say anything. There was an odd pause for a second as I had noticed a wet spot starting to form in the crotch of the tight yellow shorts that mom still wore.

.........More to come later.......

Last edited by oleman; 02-06-2013 at 09:21 PM.
oleman is offline   Reply With Quote