View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #51
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

Interesting comments, but nobody's counting. Let's try that 'counting' thing again boys and girls. Since Pete was kind enough, let's start there...again.

57. Posting off-the-wall crap that has nothing to do with the thread, isn't remotely related to the thread, and isn't even funny enough to be worth inserting is pissy.

56. Attacking another member or members publicly before one tries to settle things intelligently and calmly by PM.

55. Stupid, mentally unbalanced PMs

54. Bullying in any form

53. Anything that starts with..."I'm shy, but I want to be hogtied, fucked, tied to a tree, spitroasted, gangfucked, anally violated, pissed on then cum all over me!" -- oh yes I can see how 'shy' you are.

52. The Long Goodbye...there are 'legitimate heartfelt goodbyes' and then there are 'pity party- dramatic performances'. The latter is pissy. It's understandable if one needs to leave a site, either short term or permanently, but don't drag it out in an attempt to get sympathy, pity, turn others against the site, or any other reason that is self-serving and attention whoring.

Mind the numbers folks...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote