Thread: Raped Teens
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
TheWriter

Wow! Thank you all for commenting. I have part 2 finished now. One person wrote that they wanted the parents to be assaulted as well. Does anyone else want that? I personally only fantasize about younger girls (becuz they're cuter) but if enough people want it, then I could add in parental assaults as well.

Anyway, here's part 2.

Chapter 4: Ana’s Body

Slowly, trying to contain my excitement, I walked over to where Ana stood. She didn’t know me well, but she had seen me before.
“Please Kevin, don’t do it” she said in a quiet voice.
“Ana” I replied in an even softer tone, “these men will hurt you, and me, if we don’t do what they say. Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.”
“No!” she wined. “Stay away from me!”
“Ana” I said in a calm, quiet voice. “They’re going to make you regret this if you don’t come with me.”
“I won’t!” she cried. And almost instantly, I felt my hopes dashed, as one of the masked men swept in, and caught the young girl in his arms, and swept her off her feet. She started to kick and scream. Her attacker made sure to squeeze each of the private areas of her body as he held her. Then he put her down on the ground, and shoved the screaming young girl over toward another of the attackers. She was caught, fondled, and then thrown across the room to another masked rapist, who would feel her, and then throw her, screaming and wailing, to another man, and the process would continue. After enjoying her in this way for about 5 minutes, one of the men (The leader) grabbed her bra, and started to pull each of the cups up.
“NO!” She shrieked and desperately tried to push his hands away. But it was no use, Her attacker was far stronger than her. He pulled each of the cups up, exposing the girls breasts, which he proceeded to squeeze. Needless to say, she didn’t exactly consent to this.
“Uhh… Oh! Stop! Please!” she moaned, but this only provoked her attacker, and he started roughly squeezing her boobs. Then he reached around to the girls back, and undid her bra, and pulled it off. Then his hand reached down, and started to feel her through her panties. His left hand slipped between her legs, and squeezed her womanhood, while his other hand reached behind her, and felt her butt through her cute panties. Making sure to keep the left hand on her pussy, his right hand started to tug at the panties, and with one quick motion, his hand was inside of that small strip of cotton. With an energetic tug, the panties were removed, leaving the girl completely naked.
The man just stood there for a moment, drinking in the sight of her gorgeous body, completely uncovered. I couldn’t hold back any longer, I grabbed my manhood, and started squeezing. The sight of her was too much. As I grabbed myself, one of the masked rapists whispered something to his partner, and I was thrown back against the wall again.
The man holding Ana wasn’t going to wait any longer. He violently threw her to the ground and lay down on top of her. His gasps of sexual anticipation mingled with Ana’s helpless cries of humiliation. He unfastened his jeans, and pulled out his manhood.
“I’ll do anything,” Ana sobbed, “anything! Just don’t rape me”.
“It’s too late for that young beauty.” The man said devilishly, as his body forced its way into hers.
I watched in fascination, as the young woman was raped. Her moans were so unbelievably engaging, and his gasps were so exciting, that I couldn’t help but feel jealous for him. Maybe it was the jealousy that finally made my dream a reality. I heard him grunt.
“Ahhhh! Well done little bitch!” And I knew that he had came inside her. “Okay, next up! Now its time that you learned to really submit Ana.” He waved his hand and I was grabbed by two of the men and dragged over to Ana’s prostrate figure.
“Alright dude, undress, and do her. Now!” My hands were all thumbs as I pulled my shirt pants, and briefs off. Then I lay down on top of her. I looked into her eyes. They were the eyes of a lost individual, completely without purpose, other than the occasional tear which escaped them. I pressed my lips onto hers, and still she didn’t struggle. Her body was like a corpse. A living corpse. She was so stunned by having been penetrated, that she wasn’t even going to protest me. I was a little disappointed, but I went ahead anyway (not like I had much of a choice). So I put myself over her pussy, and I shoved in.
“Oh! Oh!” I moaned with pleasure.
“Wow! Oh Wow!” She felt so good. I pushed myself in and out, and in, and out. I grabbed her tits and squeezed, and squeezed. I pushed hard into the young girl, and pulled out just as hard. I felt her start to shiver. Oh this was so exhilarating! I gave one last final shove, and I felt myself explode inside of her, and almost at the same time, she came as well, shooting her feminine juices out and mixing with mine. She coughed, and looked up at me with tired eyes. At least she seemed to be awake now.
I wasn’t sure what would happen next, if they would take me away from her, so I decided to go right ahead, and continue the assault. So I flipped her onto her stomach, lay my face in her hair, and started to rub myself against her nude ass. I heard her moan, and start to struggle with me. I continued to rub. Oh her body was so smooth!
“Okay Ana” I said with conviction, I’m getting inside your ass now.
“No, she gasped. No Kevin no.” Her voice was barely a whisper, she was to exhausted to scream anymore. I grabbed her buttcheeks, and pulled them apart, and inserted myself.
Ah! She cried. It was such a helpless sound. It was a shriek of utter pain, that came out as a relatively quiet sound because of her exhaustion. I slipped my manhood back and forth, pulling her little asshole apart. Her hands tried to push me away, but they were like little fairies. Adorable, but useless. After ripping her young ass apart for about 2-3 minutes, I felt my erection start to come again, and I shoved myself all the way into her ass, and I came inside her.
“Whoa that was well done Kevin.” Said the masked leader. “If that really is your name. I think you will be just perfect.”
“Perfect for what?” I said with feigned defiance.
“These adorable little girls need to lose their virginity. You are going to take it from them.”