View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:23 AM   #10
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember the first time I was turned on by a spanking and it might surprise you. I was just a kid reading a childrens story and I don't have a clue what the name of the story was. What I do remember was there was a little boy and in the story he was misbehaving terribly. I don't remember what he did but the end of the story concluded with his father taking him to times square and giving him a public spanking. I remember my loins just quivered and I had no idea why. I guess I'll never know unless I see a psychiatrist, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffspanker View Post
well,obviously I may be a bit prejudiced, but hell yes!
in front of the kids, if need be... and whatever else may follow.. A spanking can be just with the bare hand (I love the feel of hot skin under my hand), or with my belt of the situation, and my mood, warrant it. Talking back or resisting increases the punishment.
Well I'm not into kids being around especially if they were my own, which I don't have any, but there is a scenario I might like. If I were a teacher who taught teenages maybe 16, 17 or 18 and the principal saw fit to spank me in front of the class. Of course for that to happen realistically he'd have to have something on me, but I could easily think up a scenario for that too.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote