View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
ronny

ronny is infamous around these partsronny is infamous around these partsronny is infamous around these parts
Default Ronny's Family Photos

Some photo of my mother. She is a nudist (in my family they are nearly all nudists) and she stay at her home without garments or only with the slip. When I go to her house I must see she always nearly naked. Therefore I have decided to make them of the photos, she has consented. Sometimes it happens to me of having an erection while I'm forced to watch she because she is nearly always naked and she sometimes discovers to me. when we are to house alone my mother asks me to remain naked like she, but I embarrassment. the last time that I have been naked in house with my mother I have had an erection, she approached me and joking she has touched my cock. for some second she has masturbate to me. that time while she touched me, she has asked me: "what you would want to make with that hard member?". I have gone quickly in the bathe, have waited for some minute, then have begun to masturbating for making to pass the erection. when they have exited from bathe my mother has said to me: "you could make it here!" "by now I have seen to you!" "Or I could help you!"
Therefore I have fear that the next time my mother wants masturbate to me.
Indeed she has asked to make it together to me. What I must make. I must leave to make them?

Last edited by ronny; 03-15-2009 at 04:08 AM. Reason: THIS IS MY MOTHER 52yrs
ronny is offline   Reply With Quote