Thread: Good Ones!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #45
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One day little johnny got into trouble at school and when he came home his dad said that he was not going to let johnny eat or drink anything for the rest of the night.
So little johnny sat up in his room until he could not take the thirst any more and he went over to his mom and dads bedroom door and he tried to ask them through the door but they could not here him so he opens the door and finds his mom under the blankets giving his dad head. Little Johnny only being six he asks what mom is doing under the blankets and he said that they were playing cards. And his dad asks him what he wanted and he said i wanted a drink of water and his dad said he would get him something to drink in a little bit but he had to go back to the room so he did.
Little Johnny waited and waited and then found a new way to entertain himself and his dad walked in with a glass of water and saw johnny's hand under the blanket and asks
'Johnny what the hell are you doing?'
Little Johnny Reply's
"I AM PLAYING CARDS WITH MYSELF AND I SEEM TO HAVE A VERY GOOD HAND"

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote