View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Chapter 3:

Outside the room in the center of the basement, Vicente had what he called his ‘den’. There was an old beat-up pool table and a couple ratty-looking sofas. A television set sat in one corner and a large stereo.
Manny pulled Selena over to one of the couches and threw her down onto it. He stepped back.
“Luis! Robbie” he yelled. “Undo her arms and legs!”

The other two men jumped in, untying the ropes that bound Selena’s arms and legs.
Luis held her arms down as Manny straddled her body and grabbed the front of her cheerleading uniform. He jammed the blade of his knife into her sweater and began to slice the fabric open.
“LET GO! LET GO! NOOOOO!” pleaded Selena, violently bucking her body to try and throw Manny off her. She spit at him, saliva spraying across his cheek.
SMACK!

Manny slapped her hard across the face, his hand leaving a large red mark across her cheek.
“Try that again bitch, and you’ll get it worse!” he growled.
“Why are you doing this?” she wept. “LET US GO! You will be in soooo much trouble! The police will be looking for us, you know?”
“Let them look!” Manny sneered as he finished cutting Selena’s sweater open, yanking the two halves away from her body and gazing down at the cute white sports bra she was wearing and her firm flat stomach. His unbelievably hard cock strained at his pants. He sliced the straps off her bra and yanked it off her, showing her perfect upthrust breasts.

“AAAAAIIIIEEEEEE!” she screamed in humiliation. “NOOOO!”
She kicked wildly, trying to throw Manny off-balance.
“YOU BITCH!” he roared as he slapped her hard across the face again, cutting her lip.
Manny grabbed the front of her cheerleader skirt. His knife cut through it like butter, revealing a pair of black Lycra shorts underneath. He slipped the point of the knife blade under the right leg of her shorts and cut upwards. Zzzzzzzt!
Then he did the same to the left leg. Zzzzzzzt! Selena screamed again as Manny tore the cut-up shorts away from her legs. She was wearing a pair of white thong panties.

“PLEASE! NO! DON’T DO THIS!” she begged. She could see the look of animal lust in Manny’s eyes as he slipped the knife under her panties. With a small flick of his wrist, her panties were off her, exposing her nakedness.
“Holeeeeee sheee-it!” exclaimed Robbie. “That is one sweet cunt!”
The three men gazed hungrily at her small, tight neatly shaved vagina.

“So that’s the little pussy you been working so hard to protect , huh?” asked Manny. “Well today, your ‘promise’ ring ain’t gonna do you shit!”
“OH GOD! OH GOD! DON’T DO THIS!” sobbed Selena. “I have money! I can pay you whatever you want! Just let us go!”
“You think you can just wave some money in my face and I’ll forget how you humiliated me?” snapped Manny. “Oh he’s a Latino! He has no money, I’ll give him some and he’ll be happy!”
“NO! It’s not like that at all,” said Selena.
“Then how is it you little princesa? I don’t want your fucking money. I want your cunt!”

“NOOOOOOO!” cried Selena. “I’ve done nothing to you. Why do you want to hurt me?”
“WHY?” sneered Manny. “I’ll tell you why. I’m doing this for all the men you tease and turn on like a little whore, wearing your tight pants and short skirts. But, OH! No one can touch you because you have made a ‘promise’. Well, I have made a ‘promise’ too. I promised myself I would fuck as many women as I can before I die! And you’re next!”
Luis struggled to hold the fighting, twisting girl down on the couch. Manny put his knife away in his pocket and began to unzip his pants and pull them down.

Her eyes were wide open with terror as Manny pulled his erect cock out from his underwear.
He was very proud of his fuck-tool. Ten inches long and thick with veins standing out along the entire length. It had a severe upward curve.
“That little Justin asshole ain’t got a prick like this, does he?" Manny asked. "You're never going to forget the fuckin’ I'm going to give you with this big baby!"
“NOOOOOOOO!” Selena pleaded. Tears streamed down her face.
“You do not like Manny’s cock?” asked Luis. “It is a nice one, no? Back in the day, we called him ‘The Monster’, because all the girls screamed just like you, when they saw his dick!”
Selena’s face went white as Manny forced her legs apart and shoved his body in between them. He reached down, slowly stroking his cock to get it to full hardness.

“Hold her good, Luis,” Manny said, his voice hoarse with excitement. “It’s gonna be a rough ride.”
Manny began to push his hips forward. His cock was much bigger than the tiny pink mouth of Selena’s pussy, and as he pushed his fat cock-head inside her petal-like cunt lips they stretched almost to the point of tearing. Manny closed his eyes against the pleasure of Selena’s super tight, super hot cunt.
He could not believe he, Manny Velez, was about to fuck Selena Gomez, famous Hollywood actress and pop singer! One of the most desirable young women on the planet! His heart pounded fiercely with anticipation and the old familiar sensation of overwhelming power washed over him. He felt like a king!

Selena had prided herself on maintaining her virginity, determined to save herself for the man she was going to marry. It hadn’t been easy in her line of work. Hollywood was full of lechers, perverts and players. All of them interested in one thing, and one thing only. Getting into some young actresses’ panties. But she had always managed to fend them off. Now, ironically, her virginity was going to be ripped away in some dirty basement by a vicious brute.
She lay there on the couch now, Luis holding her arms down tightly above her head. Her whole body trembled and shook with nervous terror and she was drenched in sweat. A fiery wave of red pain shot through her as she felt Manny enter her.

Manny had not pushed far into Selena's tiny cunt when he hit the fleshy wall of her cherry. It didn't stop him. Selena’s body violently thrashed as Manny slammed his hips forward tearing her cherry to shreds. At first it felt as though it was stretching. Then it gave way with a rush, and something hot and wet filled Selena's tiny cunt. When she realized it was her virgin blood, she almost passed out. She let out a scream that reverberated off the low ceiling of the basement.
“OWWWWAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
Manny dug his strong hands into Selena's silky hips and let out a loud yell as his cock broke through and he plowed into her.
“FUCKKKK YEAHHHHHHH!”

Selena trembled and quivered, her fine muscles drawn tight as bow strings, her tanned skin dotted with gooseflesh and her beautiful face pale as if she were dying. She let out another ear-shattering scream as Manny backed out a couple inches and thrust into her again, stretching the tight elastic walls of her pussy. Selena gasped and shivered as though she were dying.
Manny rabbit-fucked her with short, hard strokes until her tight, tiny pussy was taking every inch he had to give. The muscles in his powerful hips rippled and spasmed. Selena grunted painfully with each brutal jab of Manny's long cock.

“UNNNNHHH…..UNNNHHHH…UNNNHH…UNNNNHHH!“He was wrecking her tiny cunt, ripping through the ragged remnants of her cherry and stretching the tight channel of her pussy until it tore with the strain of accommodating his thick shaft. Her cunt was filled with blood and pussy juice, as her inexperienced young body tried desperately to cope with the massive cock that was rutting inside her. Manny’s body shook with every grinding, powerful thrust, crushing Selena's slim young body beneath his brutally humping frame. The old couch creaked and groaned.
“FUCK HER MAN! FUCK HER HARD!” yelled Luis. “Just like old times again, Manny!”

"I'm going to shoot!" Manny shouted grabbing Selena's pert tits and smashing them flat against her chest. He dug his knees into the cushions of the couch and pounded her svelte young body with short, brutal fuck-strokes.
"She's got the….. world's tightest……fucking pussy!…. I'm going to……wet it down…..with its first…. cum shower!" Manny panted breathlessly.
“Yes!!!” cheered Robbie. “Pump the little bitch! Pump her full!”
Selena's lean, sultry body buckled with Manny's weight and the overwhelming assault of his rapid fucking.
"NO! PLEASE PULL OUT! Please, I'll do anything, but please don't cum inside my pussy! Please don't make me have a baby!" the dark-haired young actress tearfully pleaded.

Selena had dreamed about the day she would give up her cherry to the man she married. Already that dream was shattered, pierced and ruined by Manny's long, spearing cock. Now he was going to cum and pollute her pristine body with his filthy cock-slime. He was going to squirt billions of his sperm up inside her and any one of them could make her pregnant.
Manny pulled and smashed her tits until they were almost numb with pain. Selena squealed in agony. Manny fucked her faster and harder yet, his muscular ass a blur as he rocked her slim, sexy frame with savage fuck-strokes. His blood-streaked cock was moving no more than a few inches back and forth inside her and the friction he was getting from her stretched, skin-tight cunt was bringing his cum boiling up from his balls.
Selena screamed in horror as she felt Manny’s cock go rigid and jism exploded inside her tiny, grasping cunt.

“NOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!”
She felt his cum squirting up inside her womb. It was as though she had been polluted with some deadly toxic waste. Manny's sperm was so hot and slimy that Selena’s sleek young body shook with disgust.
Her cunt felt like a sponge, soaking up every drop of Manny's horrible fuck filth. Selena cried in revulsion, hoping against hope that it would not make a baby up inside her. But hope disappeared when she realized that there were more men waiting to violate and rape her.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote