View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:16 PM   #20
george101
Privileged Member

george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)george101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to george101

lol at this guy! saying i reposted by posting a rape clip that was in a movie he uploaded! i never downloads any of his uploads to be honest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george101
Quote:
Originally Posted by imroz
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I Uploaded this movie 2 days ago

Smrt stoparek (1979)

And i see your thread but no problem
lol.. i ripped and posted just the rape clips.. am not googling and remote uploading the whole movie like you
Dude i'm not using remote upload. I use FTP. Doesn't matter enjoy. I'm not angry for reposting like you because everybody do this. We are not movie producers. But if you have any problem with me just write pm like me. don't write thread ok?
thats completely a different issue. i didnt repost your movie! you posted a 700mb movie while i posted a 46.89MB rape clip from it!

anyway, since you are not reposting my clips now, i dont have any issue with you. but your old posts are completely ripped off others like me. now you seemed to have changed a little.

also no everybody does it. coz i know i dont!

cheers
No my friend it's funny you didn't find %60-70 of my movies because it's my 5 years collection( specially turkish movies ) . Repost or cut and repost it's same thing. Because i paid to site 6 $ for smrt stoparek because it's rare. If you cut and post this is same thing. ıf you say not , i downloaded your 3 minute clip i cut it and i post 2 min 50 sec version. this was repost too. You do it everybody do it no problem
i didnt download your movie and i didnt rip it from you! if you want i can give you more than 10 links from 10 different filehosts for that movie uploaded in different boards! lol

Dont be so childish. ripping out 3 min clip from a 1hr30min movie is not the same as reposting a 3min clip by cutting it to 2min50sec! use your common sense, if you have any!

i dont do it, not everybody does it! It is a problem!
too funny not to say here
george101 is offline   Reply With Quote