View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 03:14 PM   #41
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brutilizer Holds Me Over His Knee Wailing on my bare upturned ass treating me and humiliating me like a naughty little girl. While I'm Spanked and crying and balling I watch as AE holds his arm around Vixens throat making her work to breath, her hair being pulled like he wants to rip it out at the roots, his other hand inching towards her vagina. He cruely pinches and twists her clit as he explores. His cock is so thick and long, pummeling my bowels. I feel it is torn back there, I see a steady stream of blood both on his cock and dripping out of her. She still squeezes even though when she does it is agonizing and she pleads for him to stop. "YOU'RE HURTTING ME!" she cries "YOU'RE KILLING ME, YOU'RE TEARING MY BODY, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, PLEASE STOP,PLEEEAAASSSE!" Yes she knows with each plea she wasting valuable oxygen but she can't help it, pleading is all her mind can think of, slowly she's starting to black-out, the feel of oblivion is sweet so she pleads more hoping she MIGHT JUST PASS OUT.

Last edited by rosielawson; 08-14-2011 at 03:11 PM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote