View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought I’d made it, and I’ve cut closer lines many times, but never had I experienced men using bows and arrows and attacking the beasts upon which we rode. That’s one step away from maiming women and children! My beast. MY mare. I had grown from teenhood with her and we shared a special bond, and now she was losing her life blood on the ground with my foot wedged under her left flank.
I stare up at you, ignoring your mercenraries minus the one I jammed in the neck with the dagger and the few townspeople from the tavern that came to gawk. Hatred I have never felt before is purely focussed on you. I vow to remember your eyes so that If I livethis day, I will be able to exact revenge.
As hurt, enraged and afraid as I am I refuse to be intimidated by your physique blocking out the sun above me. I want to leap to my feet and face you square on. Dammnit! Finally my foot springs free and I scramble backwards on my ass. “You really are just cowards arent you?” I sneer baring my teeth, almost hissing. “See what vermin these men are? Such big men! Nothing but swine shit” I taunt loudly, thick with emotion, at the gawkers. A few mumbles. I manage to keep the tears at bay as I shake with fear and rage. She finally stops moving.
In a flash Ive whipped the blood stained dagger from my cleavage and thrown it speedily at the your chest hoping I was quick enough through blurry eyes to beat the sheild and gauntlets. It gave me enough time to get to my feet but no more as your men surround me.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote