View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
This place has most certainly opened up my mind to a new fantasy - bestiality. Prior to coming on here I would have never considered it. But it is now a favorite part of my fantasy. It goes along the line of this:

The gang rapes the victim repeatedly to the point she doesn't even need to be tied up anymore. She is almost comatose by the attack and the guys have all taken her many times. They are completely worn out. Then the victim is tied spread eagle to a low coffee table. She wonders why she has to be tied up. Then a couple of big dogs are brought in. She sees the dogs and of course starts to fight again to try and get away as she finds that being raped by a couple of dogs completely repulsive. She probably has no idea that dogs knot up either but that comes later. The dogs of course are highly trained. One might start by licking her face and or tits while the other licks her pussy. One fucks her pussy. When that one is done the victim is flipped over and re-tied and the other dog takes her in the ass. I can't even begin to imagine how the victim feels being raped by an animal.

I find this highly arousing now and would consider that a great way to complete a gang rape. Prior to coming to this forum I would have never thought of this as something arousing.
That is one of the hottest things I've ever read, I think I wanna marry you

I think this site has helped introduce me to rape in general. I can't remember what I had typed into google but this is the first page that came up and curiousity got the better of me. And I'm so glad it did as things haven't been the same since

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote