View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 04:15 AM   #53
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I drive myself all the way into you again, holding myself inside as I grind my hips against yours. "Mmmmm, I thought you'd be a little squeaker." I give a low half chuckle half groan, holding your struggling body down as I pound you even harder. I can feel beads of sweat dripping down my face as I pant. Over your protests I can distinctly hear the steady slap, slap, slap, of my balls against your ass.

You're so good, tight, warm, wet enough to keep things moving, but not so wet that there's no grip left. I'm starting to think I lied; I don't think I have had better. As near as my dick can tell me, your pussy is perfect. I let out another groan as I bottom out in your cunt again; shuddering with pleasure as you squeak and squirm beneath me. Maybe your a little too perfect.

I can alread feel my balls getting full and heavy, if I keep going at this pace I'm going to cum soon, too soon. I only get one time with my victims. Only one chance to see all the sights, ride all the rides. I want this to last, I need to slow things down a little.

"You want me to stop baby?" I bury myself to hilt inside you, wrapping my arms around you as I roll onto my back. My cock still embedded inside your perfect little pussy as you straddle me. "Okay, I'll stop," I reach back and give your ass a hard slap. "You fuck me for a while."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-19-2010 at 04:28 AM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote