View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #51
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I finish the third stroke, and then the fourth, and the fifth, thrusting a little harder and a little faster each time. By the sixth stroke I can feel your cunt starting to drip a little, easing my entry into you. It's not unusual, a lot of the women I've raped have lubed up a little bit. Poor pussy, it's only defense against being violated is to make it easier. Only one of my victims ever came during the rape. It took us both by surprise, one minute I was slamming into her as she screamed. Suddenly her voice changed, her legs threw themselves around me, and her cunt was clamping down as she came hard on my cock. I couldn't begin to describe the expression on her face. She was very quiet after that, barely made a sound, even while I was taking her ass.

I slowly work myself into a rhythm, pumping in and out, losing count of the strokes as I fuck you. Men are often accused of letting their dicks think for them, like that's a bad thing. Your dick can have some great ideas. I let go, giving myself over to the lust as I ride you, pumping harder and faster, my hands grabbing everything they can. From your ass to your tits my hands flow over you, squeezing, caressing, fondeling, leaving nothing untouched.

"You've got a very good pussy baby." My mouth encloses around your breast again, moving from one to the other, sucking your nipples, clamping down on them lighly with my teeth as my cock pistons in and out of you. "I've had better, but it's still very good." Your nipples have become hard and errect from the attention.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-18-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote