View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 02:46 AM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I go to the edge of the grass looking down at the thorns. My skin crawls at the way you talk and and pretend you care about my well being, rubbing my back tenderly and kiss my forehead.

"Can you not touch me please"

I hear sloshing and you produce a bottle, eyeing you off suspiciously wondering what it is. You put it to my lips. After telling me its mouthwash I sniff it. It smells like mouthwash. Well, maybe ill have it and then I wont feel so sick.

I take the tiniest sip, still not completely sure its really mouthwash but feel the tingling straight away. While rinsing your come out of my mouth I start wondering, why are you even making me use this? If its that disgusting to you as it is to me, why did you make me do it in the first place? I spit out onto the thorns, my mouth now a curious taste of mint with the faintest hint of sex.

I don't understand you. Not sure I want to. I look at you carefully, wondering what your going to do next.

"will you take me back now?"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote