View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:53 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm mumbling, "oh fuck yes." over and over again. Each word coming on the heels of a few more violent thrusts. My eyes are half closed, not seeing the way that you are glaring at me in hatred. I feel your hand trying to pull me off, but simply ignore it. It isn't really doing anything anyway. So let you have that stupid, worthless resistance. Whatever it takes to convince yourself that this was a rape, that you aren't the sort of whore who gives it up on the first date.

My hand comes up, and I start to spank at the side of your hips as I use you. "Come on bitch, tell me that you wanted it. That this is all just hard to get." The last word is a grunt as I release in you again.