View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch you peel off your clothes and spend forever running your hands over your body. Lathering every inch. And the entire time I am peeking around the corner, slowly stroking myself. eventually you get out and climb underneath the covers, still in a towel. Waiting another 20 minutes until your breathing is deep and regular. You have fallen asleep. That is when I finally come into your bedroom.

The cat stares at me. Useless fucking animal, a dog would bark giving you some warning, but a cat simply hisses quietly and moves on. Shoving it out of the way with my foot. Carefully reaching up and pulling the blanket off you slowly. Each agonizing inch feeling like it takes an hour to expose. Clambering on the bed with you.