View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #43
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
I recently Facebook friended a girl
I have found FB to be a perfect source of fantasy material for myself. I've gone out of the way to make friends just to get a connection to one of their friends that is really hot. I then look through their pictures and find more material than I can ever fantasize about. It never ceases to amaze me with some of the pictures people post of themselves. I can't help but wonder what their reaction would be if they knew some dude they ran across on there was using her pictures for nothing more than a piece of meat to be taken at will in his mind?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote