Thread: Just an idea.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #4
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wouldn't expect a moderator to colour code their posts depending on what hat they have on. I would hope that none here would ever use their poistion to "win" an argument. It has to be tricky to be a member AND keep an eye on things though. What with a moderators job being a slightly blurry line and all. But getting out mods to stick to a set of rules that means anytime the contribute to a thread they have to think about what colour they need to use is just over the top.

I do think it might be an idea for our mods to have an "office". A place where they can ask a couple of members as needed to settle disputes without anyone else chipping in. Just a thought