View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #20
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Memoirs of a Serial Rapist.

Chapter 11.

You would be surprised what privet information people will tell you while you make small talk with them while installing a security system in their home, the mistake Mei “Mindy” Lee’s Husband made was telling me why he had decided to have a security system installed in his home, the reason Mr. Lee was having one install was because he had to fly to China on business and would be gone for three weeks, ample opportunity for me to get some of that sweet sashimi between his wife’s sexy legs.

I decided to take Leroy Swagger with me on my invasion of the Lee residence; it never hurts to take extra muscle along on a home invasion for you never really know what you might encounter once inside the home.
I just grinned when I punched in the security code to turn off the alarm to the Lee residence, I told Mr. Lee that he should change the code before I left his home, but in my experience most people don’t, and Mr. Lee was one of those people.

It was 2am when Leroy and I entered the Lee residence and Mindy was in bed fast asleep. Leroy and I took off our clothes in the living room a crept down the hallway to the Lee’s bedroom carrying our rape bag. The full moon provided adequate lighting for us to see Mindy sleeping in her bed laying on her side with the covers pulled up just underneath her braless medium sized C-cup breast.
Leroy eased the covers down off of the little China Doll, being careful not to awaken her and I took my stiff rubber hose out of the rape bag, and as the sweet little thing lay there in just a pair of white cotton panties I whacked her as hard as I could across her ass with my rubber hose, talk about being startled out of a deep sleep, little Mei Lee let out a hellish scream, her little body quivering from the burning sting of my hose as she grabbed that sweet round ass of hers while her brain was still more asleep than awake.

“Wake up Chink!” Leroy yelled at her as she lay there screaming, trying to focus on what was happing to her, and I could see the fear in Mindy’s pretty brown eyes as she realized there were to big naked white men stand by her bed, Leroy on one side and me one the other, and than she recognized me, and with tears of fear gushing from her eyes and streaming down her pretty face she speaks to me in broken English.
“You security man!”
“I’m flattered that you remember me Mrs. Lee” I say with a grin.
“What you want here!” she asks, what a stupid question I thought to myself, what else would two naked me standing in her bedroom with their stiff cocks pointing at her like menacing snakes ready to strike, want with her, and I said with a arrogant tone of voice.

“Well we aren’t the American Welcoming Committee here to welcome you to America you pretty little Pan Face! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Mindy scoots backs until her back is up against the headboard, drawing her knees up under her chin and wrapping her arms around her knees as if curling herself up will some how protect her, and she looks at me with pleading eyes and sobbingly begs.
“Please no dishonor me, it bring shame to my Husband” and Leroy was so horny for little Mei Lee he could hardly stand it, and he says to me.
“If we don’t get busy shaming this little sushi eater I’m going to pop my cork standing here man!” and I laugh at Leroy saying to him.
“Go a head Bro, break this little Fortune Cookie open Ha! Ha! Ha!”

As Leroy crawled onto the bed on his knees Mei was sobbing.
“No! No! Shame me! Please no shame me!” but Leroy grabbed the little China Doll by her ankles and yanked them away from her chest, pulling her away from the headboard into the middle of her bed, and than the two of them began struggling for her panties, Leroy trying to pull them down and Mei trying to keep them up, and in the struggle her panties were ripped from her body, with Leroy ending up with them in his hand, and than Leroy backhands Mei across her face, knocking her into a daze and he crams her panties deep into her mouth and as he rams his cock into Mei’s tight little pussy he tells her.

“Lay there and take your shaming like a good Chinese Comfort woman should you little Slut!” and little Mei lay motionless under Leroy staring up at me with the look of shame in her eyes, her sequels muffled by her panties.
“This little Bitch is a dead fish in bed man! … Fucking worthless Cunt!” Leroy yells in her face and than spat in it.

“I know a way to liven her up, roll over with her Leroy and put her on top of ya” I said, and Leroy rolled over with Mei, without his cock ever leaving her pussy, and she was laying on top of him as motionless as she had been underneath him, with her sexy little legs laying on the mattress on either side of Leroy.
“Now drape your legs overtop of hers Leroy and pin them down to the bed and wrap your arms around her and hold on to her tight because she’s going to be bucking like mule here in a moment” I say to my fellow rapist, and he does as instructed, neither of them knowing what was coming.

I raised my rubber hose high up over my head, seeing the evil grin on Leroy’s face as he looks up and sees what I am about to do to our little China Doll, and the sound of that stiff rubber hose impacting against Mei’s soft tender ass flesh sounded like a firecracker exploding and just as I had promised Leroy that little China girl came to life on top of him, her muffled screams of agony were music to our ears, as she struggled in vain to get off of Leroy, her sexy soft body quivering and shaking all over his.
“Oh Hell Yea! That feels sooo good! That little pussy is sure squeezing my cock now man! Hit her again Jerry! Hit the Bitch again!” and I gladly honored my friend’s request, delivering another bright red welt across Mei’s little yellow butt, making her meaty buns jiggle from the impact and quiver from the pain.
“Don’t Stop Man! Bust her little ass!” Leroy grunted in pleasure as that little China Doll’s body danced around on top of his.

Well I beat Mei “Mindy” Lee’s yellow butt a bright red before putting the hose back in the bag and climbing on the bed on top of her and ramming my cock up what I was sure was a cherry little asshole, and I could feel her rectum ripping around my cock with every forceful thrust that I gave her until I had fully impaled my cock up the little China girl’s butt hole, and the pain of her impalement caused Mei’s sexy little body to convulse all over, but Leroy and I didn’t care about the physical or emotional damage we were subjecting little Mrs. Lee to, we were like two rampaging Bulls in a China Shop running ramped seesawing our cocks in and out of her without restraint until first Leroy than I filled her fuck holes with our seed.

I rolled off of Mei and lay on the bed panting and Mei rolled off of Leroy and lay between us, her body drenched in our sweat and she sobbed.
“You men go now? Me no tell no one” and using my index finger I started pocking her on the end of her nose as I said to her in broken English to mock her.
“No we no go now! We no done with you yet!” and I got out of bed pulling Mei out of bed by her shoulder length black hair putting her on her knees in front of me and demanded that she suck my cock, and we must have fucked all the fight out of Mei for although reluctantly she open her mouth so I could shove my cock in, and as I slowly pumped my prick in and out of her soft warm mouth making her take about half my length I said to her.

“Look up here at me you slant eyed Bitch!” and when she looked up at me with those sad eyes full of shame I told her, “We are going to spend a couple of days here with you Mrs. Lee, and you are going to be a gracious hostess and serve us well or when I leave I’ll kill you, now when I cum in your mouth I damn well expect you to swallow every drop or I’ll take that hose I used on your ass and whip your tits with it” and she must not have doubted my word for not only did she swallow every drop of my load she did so looking up at me, honoring me with her shame.

Well over the course of the next two days we used and abused little Mei “Mindy” Lee in any manner that pleased us, and we made Mei serve us in the manner that a China Doll should serve her Master by having her cook for us and bath us which I think caused her more humiliation than being raped and sodomized by us.
It had been a long time since I tattooed a woman so I tattooed Mei, we made her lay belly down on her bed and I sat down on the backs of her legs while Leroy placed a knee between her shoulder blades, and as neatly as I could I tattooed her right buttock with three well known words, “Made in China”

When we were ready to go I took Mrs. Lee home with me, I didn’t really want her long term, but I couldn’t let her go free, she knew who I was and I wasn’t going to prison over a piece of ass. I invited Ned and Tiny over to the house and let them enjoy Mie’s womanly pleasures and it was Tiny who suggested to me to let him take Mei down to Mexico on his next load, Tiny drove a truck for a living and said he knew a guy he delivered supplies to that ran a privet club that catered to some of Mexico’s criminal elite, and that he bought girls for a reasonable price for his clientele to enjoy and it seemed like the perfect solution to getting Mei off of my hands so when it was time for him to take a load of cargo to Mexico Mie became part of the cargo.

When Tiny got back to the States I ask him how things went. Well as it turned out Tiny’s Mexican contact seemed to have a dislike for the Chinese, so I ask him what he did with Mrs. Lee, and Tiny explained that his contact bought her, but Tiny doubted that Mie liked her new occupation very well and he gave me a picture he took of Mie “Mindy” Lee hard at work on her new job, and I couldn’t help but laugh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mindy 2.jpg (43.5 KB, 942 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:48 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote