View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #10
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Memoirs of a Serial Rapist

Chapter 5.

I finished my schooling and landed a decent paying job in the heating and air-conditioning field.
I had moved out of my parent house over two years ago, but I still try to make it to Church now and again just to watch Aunt Mary limping to the Church piano.
Robbing Aunt Mary of two thousand dollars had taught me that not only was rape pleasurable it could be profitable as well, and so I tried to target women that wee both sexy and had money too, and I was starting to build a sizable nest egg of cash.

I was having my morning coffee reading the news paper and seen the obituary of 38-year-old Thomas Bain, a farmer I had done some AC work for about 6 months prior to his untimely death, poor fellow had been killed in a farming accident leaving that pretty little farm gal of his a widow at the young age of 35-years old.
Erica was her name, I remembered her well, and she looked just how you would expect a country girl to look like, about five and a half feet tall, weighing in at about 130 pounds, but I would have to figure that 20 pounds of that was all tit and ass, and now little Erica was out on that secluded farm all by her lonesome without that big corn fed farm boy to protect her, and I was assuming she was now rich from the death insurance money from her Husband’s ill-fated demise.

I had my ole buddy Ned Swagger drop me off with my backpack a few hundred yards down the road from the Bain farm, and wearing my black sweats I made my way through the corn field to the back of the farmhouse.
Looking through the windows I could see Erica laying on the sofa, it appeared she had fallen asleep while watching television.
I cocked the hammer back to the 38 revolver I had brought with me and just raised my foot and with two kicks had shattered the door frame and broken through her door, and hearing the loud crash Erica sprang up off of the sofa startled, and when she seen me dressed in black and wearing my black ski make she tried to run, but in her hasty flight she tripped over the footstool in front of the sofa, falling belly down in her living room floor Mrs. Bain began scurrying as fast as she could across the floor on her hands and knees.

To see a woman crawling on all fours is a real turn on for me, and Erica sure looked fine as she crawled away from me, that round meaty bubble butt of hers wiggling as she hurriedly slithered across the floor barefooted in her knee length tight fitting blue jeans, and her tight fitting V-cut pink shirt, but I brought her dash from me to an end by firing two rounds from my revolver into the floor right in front of her, yelling, “If you crawl one inch future I wont miss with the next shot Bitch!” and Erica dropped to the floor, rolling over on the side of her hip and looked up over her shoulder at me standing there pointing my gun at her, and her pretty face was contorted in fear as she screamed, “Please don’t hurt me please”

“Shut up Bitch and listen closely, I know your Husband is pushing up daisies so I’m taking over as the new man of the house, and you have been demoted from being his housewife to my house Whore, and if you don’t want to be reunited with ole Tommy Boy you will get those pants and panties off right now” I can just imagine how emotionally tough it must have been for that gorgeous grieving widow as she slid her pants and panties down her shapely tanned legs, sobbing, “Please don’t do this to me please” but I felt no remorse for my actions nor any compassion for Erica, I’m sure Erica had been a very special woman to her deceased Husband, but to me she was just my latest fuck toy.

“Now the shirt Bitch! Get it all off! I want you butt ass naked on that floor!” and soon Erica was completely naked setting Indian style in her living room floor sobbing hysterically as I stood large and in charge in front of her, demanding that she untie my sneakers, so I could slip them off, once I had my shoes off I raised my foot, placing it on Erica’s chest between her big 34Ds and shoved her backwards down to her back on the floor, and I stood overtop of Erica, placing one foot on her chest to pin her down to the floor as I slipped off my backpack and sweatshirt, and I stood there like Tarzan with one foot on my defeated prey as I told her to pull my sweat pants down off of me.

As Erica lay there in the floor with my foot on her chest, she reached up with her hands and grabbed the legs of my sweat pants and began pulling them down towards her, and my chest swelled in masculine pride when Erica gasp in fear and dread, “Oh my Gwad!” when my big 8 inch cock came springing free of my sweat pants.
Once I was naked except for my mask I had little Erica get up to her knees and put my backpack on her back, and I took a hold of her dark brown ponytail and told her to lead me to her bathroom.
I was as happy as a fat kid eating cake as Erica lead me to her bathroom, crawling on her knees bawling like a baby as I held on to her ponytail as if it were a dog leash, making the weeping little widow shoulder the bag containing the tools of her up coming torment.

Once in the bathroom I unzipped the top of the backpack that was still on Erica’s back and took out a set of handcuffs, than I had her take the pack off of her back and set it in the floor beside the toilet she was kneeling in front of, and I cuffed Erica’s hands behind her back and put my gun in the backpack, before I took a seat on the toilet.
As I sat on the toilet with Erica on her knees in front of me, I made her scream out in pain when I grabbed her by her big tits and pulled her up in my lap to set astride my legs facing me, than I wrapped my arms around her gabbing her by her buttocks and picked her up and sat her tight little pussy down on my cock, making her squeal in my face, “Why are you doing me this way” the emotionally distraught widow asks me as I was pulling a rig-gag out of my pack beside the toilet, and as I forced it into her mouth and fastened it behind her head I told her …

“I’m doing this to you because I enjoy doing little hoes dirty, and to me you’re nothing but a dirty little hoe” and than I spat a spitball through the center of the rig-gag into her mouth, before continuing my verbal belittlement of her, saying, “I am very disappointed in the way your sorry little pussy fits my cock! You been fucking horses out in the barn or what? I’ll show you what that pussy of your is good for!” and then I started pissing inside of poor little Erica’s cunt, I don’t think I have ever see such an intense look of humiliation in a woman’s eyes as I saw in Erica’s at that moment, I will all ways savor the way she looked at me as I emptied my bladder inside of her.

After I had finished pissing inside of Erica I made her slide off of me and down in the floor in front of me on her knees, than I grabbed her by both ears and forced her mouth down on my piss soaked cock and made her suck it, and it was an all powerful feeling to be doing a woman that had just several days earlier buried her Husband this dirty under her own roof, and I was just getting warmed up, for after I fed her my slimy load I wrapped her ponytail around my hand and with my free hand I grabbed the bristle brush toilet cleaner from it’s storage container by the toilet and crammed the dirty thing through the ring-gag into her mouth, and then stood up pulling Erica up to her feet and stood her in front of the bathroom mirror and said, “look at yourself! And I couldn’t help but laugh as I stood there looking at Erica looking at herself in the mirror with that toilet brush sticking out of her mouth, “Ha! Ha! Ha! I think I just found something your good for; you make a mighty pretty toilet brush container! Ha! Ha! Ha!” than I picked up my pack and marched that utterly humiliated and degraded widow to her bedroom with the toilet brush still lodged tightly in her mouth.

In Erica’s bedroom I took the cuffs off of her and tied her belly down and spread-eagled in the center of her bed, and used what was probably her Husband’s pillow, stuffing it under her hips to make that beefy bubble butt of hers pock up nice and high in the air.
As Erica lay there I told her, “I’m going to give you one chance and one chance only to tell me your ID and PIN number so I can collect your Husband’s death insurance money, I will phone my accomplice with the information you give me and have him start making the withdraws from your account, if you give me incorrect information he will call me back and I will proceed to torture you, rape you in the ass and than end your life”

I than removed the toilet brush from Erica’s mouth and removed the rig-gag, ad she sobbed, “I don’t have the money in the bank, it’s in a suitcase under my bed, I was going to pay cash for a Combine Harvester from a fellow farmer and a friend of my Husbands, please it’s every cent I have in the world and I need that Harvester to keep the farm going” I could hardly believe my ears, could taking everything from this poor little widow be so easy, and sure enough there under her bed was a suitcase holding more many than I had ever seen at one time, there must have been 100,000 dollars or better.

I got an Extension Cord out of my pack and plugged it into an electrical outlet and plugged a Curling Iron in to the Extension Cord, and as I waited for the Curling Iron to get hot I sat on the bed with Erica kissing her pretty butt, and reaching underneath her to squeeze and maul her big soft tender breast, telling her as ran the palms of my hands over every inch of her sexy little body, “I’m afraid I lied to you Mrs. Bain, although I thank you for making me a wealthy man I’m still going to use you up and throw you away” and than I picked up the hot Curling Iron which I had set on a low enough level that it wouldn’t leave permanent burns on her soft skin unless I held it in one place for to long.

“Please you promised you wouldn’t hurt me and that you would let me live if I gave you the money, oh please don’t kill me” but I only laughed at Erica as I took the hot Iron and touched it to the bottom one of her little feet and she started kicking her foot as much as the tie down strap would allow her, and Erica was screaming and begging me for mercy as I just laughed saying, “That’s it, scream for me little Erica, scream louder for me baby!” and I placed the hot Iron on her left upper buttock and slowly ran the Iron down over her meaty bun, enjoying how her butt cheeks quivered from the scorching heat, and I slowly ran it down the entire length on the back of her left leg, and she was just a howling in pain, making my cock harder and harder.

I finally grew tired of her begging even though her screams sounded so pretty, so I crammed the toilet brush back into her mouth so she couldn’t talk, than ran the hot Iron slowly over every inch of her backside, then for pure meanness I held the Iron still on her pussy lips placing one hand in the small of her back to hold her down and keep her from bucking, then with an evil grin on my face I shoved the hot Iron right up her asshole, clean to the handle and I let go of her back and stood there by her bed laughing as poor little Erica bucked wiggled and shook that bubble butt of hers, squeezing her sphincter against the hot Iron like a turd to dislodge it from her burning rectum and finally she managed to get it out of her.

Watching Erica shake that Iron out of her ass had made me honier than a two peckered Billy goat and so I got on the bed on my knees between Erica’s sexy quivering legs and pressed my cock up to the rubbery pucker of Erica’s sphincter ring and started ramming my big cock up her scorched asshole, and I could feel that little lady’s rectum ripping around my fat shaft with every thrust as I forced her butt hole to allow my cock to enter it, and by the time I had fully impaled the poor little Bitch I could she Erica was suffering a complete mental breakdown, her big brown eyes staring unblinkingly down the handle of that toilet brush sticking out of her mouth and I just stated drilling the little piece off assmeat, my hips slamming into her beefy buns causing the fatty flesh of her ass cheeks to flop back and forth as I forcefully raped her in the butt until I came up her asshole.

Well as I gathered my stuff to leave, Erica just laid there quivering from head to toe, staring down the handle of that brush in her mouth and as a memento of her defeat I cut her ponytail off and put it in my backpack, and than I called Ned to come pick me up, and I was gone as suddenly as I had arrived, leaving poor little Erica a shattered woman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Erica.jpg (63.3 KB, 1342 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:36 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote