View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #46
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So anyways... while all this AIDS talk makes me want to be air lifted to the nearest clinic, I have a question.

Do white guys get upset when you see white girls with non-white men?? I never thought so. I know a guy who's Mexican, his ex wife is white, and he said it was terrible how white men treated him because she was with him even though he said she was kind of a more chubby girl. They went as far as telling him that she shouldnt be with him, etc.

I just dont believe people have such a problem with it...my white/brown background, never once did I see a white man stare at us or say something to my mother. I always thought people were very tolerant, so this is news to me.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-08-2010 at 11:17 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote