View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 04:57 AM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, before I was pointed at this thread the original remark in question as well as the pictures were gone already so I cannot comment on them.

Generally however:

If you are black indeed and like to refer to yourself as a "nigger" you're free to do so of course. Enough black people in movies and rap music do so as well after all.
As long as you're talking about other black people however you should keep in mind they might not necessarily like it as well. So, when referring to other black people or talking about blacks in general the term "nigger" will not be tolerated on RB.

As for the picture(s) - I haven't seen it, it's no longer there, I cannot make a call on this one.