View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:55 AM   #16
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As late as it was, the "one" person who reported it was a boy who heard a couple other boys talking about it. As angry as I am at all the participants and bystanders: I could hug that one boy. They said she probably would have died if he hadn't acted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
All one person had to do was walk around a corner and dial 911.. or go into the darkened gym where there were four... four f'in cops doing absolutely nothing and quietly whisper that an attack was taking place.... someone could have stopped it before it ever went as far as it did.

Because the poor girl is one damn year too old the bystanders cant be charged with a crime under Cali law. But they can damn sure be shamed... I hope their names are released to the public. I hope their lives are made a living hell. And if anything... "bad" should happen to them, I hope to hell no one reports it.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote