View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 01:51 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default News story from my end of the block...some thoughts

A 17 year old kid was shot in the head and killed in a popular nightclub yesterday....apparently, he got into an altercation with someone and the guy pulled out a gun. How a 17 year old was there or how he even got into the club in the first place, I dont know...but its so sad. A young kid gets his life taken just like that.

Anyhow...I read the newstory and of course there is a section where you can make comments, and I typed in how sad it was and what was wrong with club security..didnt they pat people down good enough that night and how can they let a loaded weapon through security. I was bombarded with assasine comments about "If I walked into a club which required a pat down, I would leave!" and "I've never been to a place where they frisked you" and "What kind of clubs do you frequent that has to pat you down?" Obviously the secure kinds or else a gun wouldnt get through you morons. I never found it odd that a club would pat you down. To me, its security. To them its because the 'crowd' that frequents the venue is shady, and the more 'ethnic' places do it. Like shady people dont go to your Buck Town yuppie joints, douchebags.

Pat downs occur at concert halls, arenas, car shows, anyplace where there are going to be alot of people! Would you just up and leave one of these if they required a pat down??

So thats my question. Would you leave some place, like a club, concert, etc...if they wanted to pat you down?? Do you frequent places where they pat you down? Do you find it odd?

I just dont understand...its for security reasons. I would feel more safe in an environment where they frisked you for possible weapons than in a place where some joe asshole can come in and fire away with an automatic.

Thoughts?

Are these people just being uppity assholes?

Now I know I am known for getting myself into dangerous situations, but damn being shot is not on that list.

News story http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-teen...0,372901.story

Oh an another thing these assholes are saying is that "oh he is 17 y/o with a child and at a club at 2 a.m on a school night!!?? I'm sure he was an honor roll student!!" Who the hell are these people to make these comments! Like these peoples kids arent trying to get fake I.D's and sneaking out of the house. Who are they to judge? The real person who is bad in all of this is the guy who shot the gun and the security and club owners who DIDNT frisk them well enough and let the gun through on top of letting underage minors in the club! Have some decency for christs sake. Its a tradegy an my heart goes out to his family.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-16-2009 at 02:29 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote