View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #116
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Thats exactly what I'm saying. If you are not mixed you dont understand and I dont expect you too.
i don't think understanding is enlightenment. thats all i am saying. and yes i do understand. identity is external perception..

Quote:
Its all about pronunciation. The name "Myra" in english sounds like M-i-ra. In spanish, it sounds like M-i-da. the name Jorge as well is "George" in english and is "Whore-hey" in spanish. I knew a guy with that name and we called him whore.
is your name lupe or sumthin? a name is a name. I don't see how a foreign name would create awknardness tho. i know of a klansman with a daughter named keisha.. But as I said Spain is in Europe. But then again if my name was Hans sum1 might call me a Nazi. IDK really wht you experienced i wasnt privy to your life and i havent heard enough.

Quote:
I get away with it. If a genocide of brown people happens...I'm breaking out the CHI and straightening my hair. I can easily pass as a white Mediterranian. When my hair is straight I can easily pass as white.
.. right baby doll because that really worked for you before. I'll put ur perm in and we'll change your name to Jennifer i guess your biracial kid tho, you'll just have to mail him to antartica until shit cools down..

Quote:
Just the other day a guy asked me if I was mixed black/white. Its black people who mostly ask me that. I even had one black girl insist that I had black in me. I think I have alot of features that make people think I'm mixed, the hair and also I'm bootylicious.
well the thing abt ricans are they are so mixed that you get mitch matched family members. carlos colon, primo colon, and carlito carribean cool are a case in point. what type of hair do you have? white curls:i.e. fat kid from Bad Santa, Napoleon Dynamite, Carot Top, Mixed people hair:i.e. Krazie Bone, Carlito Carribean Cool, Scary Spice, or Black curls:i.e. Lazy Bone, Shaka Khan, your avatar? There has gotta be a reason for your hair texture because kinks and curls are ifferent and you might bre a rican after all. Non Africanic individuals just dont ave those naps u c..

Quote:
now now...we dont use "Ese" here in the Midwest
yea? in my neck of the Confederate woods we call 'em all esse.

P.S. BIGJAY are u sayin that cut scene had grier in it but its missing from the DVD? Why would they do that? Can you describe it?
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote