View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #98
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
What I meant was to post some pics of women who are dark instead of these half white chicks if black woman REALLY is where its at. I thinking based on what I've seen they are not. And no I have no amnesty about them, I dont care about them at all. I come from a backround of people who are very hateful towards blacks. Doesnt mean they were right, but it doesnt mean that I am going to go around loving black people either.
Okay... (chanting: I'm gonna do this without having to go to the rowdy room, I'm gonna do this without having to go to the rowdy room, I'm gonna do this without having to go to the rowdy room)

I'm Black. I'm not "half" anything. I have some native American blood (what American doesn't?) and some White blood somewhere in there (very few Blacks whose families endured slavery don't), but the point is I'm Black. That said, Naomi Campbell and Gabrielle Union are as dark as me and (from the picture) Melanie Brown is just a bit darker than me. I have a sister who passed as White for a minute when we were kids. She's not "half" anything, either.

Black people come in different shades and colours. Of course, someone who "comes from a background of people who are hateful towards Blacks" (meaning to me an ignorrant background because you have to be at least slightly ignorrant to hate someone over the colour of their skin without even knowing them) might not know that if they haven't totally out-grown that background.

I'm commenting on this because it's not the first time you have spat out a load of vitriol about race. Most people just let you do it. Frankly, I think they do it because you're a chick and some people tend to give women more latitude on these boards because women are a rarity here. Given the facts that I get laid regularly by a gorgeous woma who I'm happily married to and I have a plethora of women friends who I deeply enjoy on- and off- line, I'm not gonna be one of those latitude guys. Sorry.

To be unable to see beauty in people because of some ill-concieved and spoon fed traditional notion is a horrible weight to bear and shows a lack of maturity that is epic in its scope. I find it ugly and I pity you for it. Perhaps you might like to look at some of the many wonderful threads here that cater to your taste. (I don't like incest, so I stay away from the incest threads... get it?) Let these guys enjoy their fantasies. Just a suggestion. One that a truly immature person would fervently ignore.