View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #11
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've played every single Final Fantasy game all the way through and in my opinion Final Fantasy X is one of the best one. I was also a huge fan of FF4 and FF9. I thought FF7 was one of the most overrated video games of all time and is a steaming pile of shiz. I think a lot of people didn't like FFX because it was far too focused on romance and wasn't as dark as the other games. I just thought the story was amazing, the characters were engaging and it was something different. Also, Newland, have you tried Final Fantasy XII (12)? It was amazing as well.

And heck yeah RapeU!!!! Knights of The Old Republic I & II were stunning. I can't believe I forgot those. Here are some more:

Chrono Cross

Mario (preferably Sunshine, Galaxy, Mario 64, Mario Kart and Super Marios Bros.)

Sonic (ANY that were before the 3D bull started happening.)

Ratchet & Clank
(Part I & II were amazing, part III made me cry because it was so bad. But then the newest one Ratchet and Clank: Future, my god that game was awesome)

(as you can see I am an avid fan of platformers)

Skullmonkeys (if you haven't played *pats your back*)

Half-Life (I & II = greatest FPS' on the planet)

Starcraft

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (most addicting game ever, ugh)

Fallout 3 (Oblivion + Zombies + Predator =yay)

Banjo-Kazooie (I & II...I'm pretending the ones that came out for the DS and Xbox 360 do not exist)

Last edited by Bella-In-Progress; 06-26-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote