View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your friend MARADNOA,this has been a bad time for you.I wish i could use some magic too make things better for you,but i can't.All i can say is try and cheer up my friend,things have too get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Stay In Focus

Listen To Some Music

Don't Let Things Get To You, You Gotta Be Tough Inside Yourself & Not Let Things Bother You - though It's Easier Said Than Done.

You All (especially you Maradona) Helped Me Go Through Shitty Times, Now I Wanna Help.

I am not good with words, but I like music to take me to some other place far away.
Get Into the guitar music & let the playing take control of your feelings & relax while the music flows in you.

Hang In There My Freind
Thank you for the COOL support guys...it's a real bad moment for me...i have to be tough...i know...but it's not easy...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote