Thread: Social groups.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I was having a nose round the social groups last night and there is a distinct lack of activity. One is even up for sale! Also not very many have been created, I think half a dozen that all came in to being during the initial flurry after admin added the feature.
Just to clarify here, vBulletin added the social group feature as well as the newly enhanced profile system (friend's list etc.), not the admin.
If you go to other forums on the net that are using vBulletin, you will notice that they have most of the same features as RB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyAngel View Post
I'm a member of the hottie club as well as Cafe Loquace (which is up for sale).
It's not about the lack of activity. I just don't see the point when noone here is really interested in the theme of the group.
Plus, my activities outside of the movie sections have been generally low lately, so it's hard to establish a foundation that is active all the time.
That's my excuse.

Anyway, Cafe Loquace is still up for sale (free) for anyone who wants it.
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote