View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #101
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
yeah...call me whatever, say this is some kind of slur, whatever. but i honestly think the only reason he got the best actor over mickey is because of the the movie he was in as opposed to the actual role or acting. considering how many people in tinseltown are gay, and the obvious story and message behind the film, they had to give it some kind of major nod so they gave sean penn the award. i think its bullshit that he won. mickey was a better actor in his role, and all in all the wrestler was also my favourite movie of the year. call me an aronofsky fanboy, i dont care, i love all darrens movies and think this one was just as good as the others.
Pretty like what you just said!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote