View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless
Default Getting raped together with another woman?

I've cross posted this on a number of boards, I guess because for once I've been completely 'blind sided' by something a girl told me turned her on and I 'really' want to know if other women are aroused by this.

I have been having in depth discussions on roleplay scenarios with a girl on these boards for some time now. A few months back we decided almost on impulse to meet and play one out for real. Looking back, what we did was stupid and dangerous. Meeting where we did, going straight into it without any further discussion. The whole thing was so incredibly intense and realistic that when it was finally over I was suddenly struck by the horrifying realization that I might have just raped some innocent girl who was in the wrong place at the right time.

She craves realism. She has to be in genuine fear and then she does exactly as she is told. She says the complete domination and the sense of being 'used' is what arouses her and results in her intense orgasms but she says that what she really wants is to be able to watch what happens a bit like a fly on the wall.

I suggested we video our next session so that she could watch it but she said that that would just be like watching a movie. She said what she really wanted was to be raped together with another girl, to watch me fuck another woman hard the way I fucked her and to watch me come inside that other girl knowing that she was going to be next.

I guess I always thought part of the rape fantasy was being desired, idolized, lusted after. I thought seeing her 'rapist' aroused and penetrating another woman would damage that part of the fantasy, but it seems that the thought of watching another woman get fucked, hearing her moans and cries even seeing her orgasm is even more exciting.

Do any other women find this idea arousing and if you do can you describe why? I'm also curious to know if this woman is an exception or if anyone else would ever actually do something like this in a real roleplay.

Last edited by soulless; 01-25-2009 at 10:11 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote