View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #17
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Phantom as usual, a sound voice of reason. I knew there was a reason I liked you
You're entitled to your opinions about any members, but blind ass kissing is another thing.

I, indeed, had taken Phantom's suggestion by moving my reply to AWDracer's post to his PM. I didn't do it because I'm friends with him (I'm not), but because it was the right thing to do.

Rep comment (paraphrased because it was deleted before I could copy and paste it):
Quote:
You neg rep me, I neg rep you. We're a happy family.
I don't need to neg rep you. I don't even care about reducing your rep points. You prevented me from sending you PMs so I had no other alternatives but to replace them with rep comments (through a neg rep).

I thought we've covered this part...yet another example of how you don't read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
ctomie commie again your medical condition is cureable ROFL

ctomie "commie"? What do you have against communists?

I thought you would come up with something worthwhile to say...but once again I'm disappointed by you.

I realized that the holiday season is approaching...so I think I'll have fun with this. Just bring it (if you must).

Last edited by ctomie; 12-19-2008 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Added the reply to the rep comment