View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #14
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post

I hope you read this in case you've finally gotten back some of your courage and manhood by unblocking me.

I have better things to do for the time being, and since dealing with insignificant pests has always been my lowest priority, I will put off my fighting in this thread until late December. While you may have fun making yourself look stupid possibly in your next couple of replies, I do look forward to seeing you getting enlightened and having the ability to say something that contains a shred of worthiness.

Unless you've stopped posting to me after this point, I will come back to face you again. You have my word.
After missing almost 3 months of action due to a hectic semester...here I am again.

I'm back to face you (the great Crotch_Ripper) again, as promised.

You still miss me or not? I made an appreciation post in Sani's movie thread and you had to reply to that? Let's settle everything here, as I don't fight one battle in multiple threads!