View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:04 AM   #46
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Haha cool man, well kinda, you gotta be carful with that stuff man.

I never do it, but last semester there was this real hot girl in my class. In a moment of weakness/stupidity I took a couple of sneeky photos with my shitty phone. I went home and checked them and in one it totally looks like her and her friend caught me doing it. They didn't, or at least I think they didn't as she came up to me in the libary a couple of days later and was real cool with me; which i assume she wouldn't have been if she thought I was a pervert. I actually like the photo now, it reminds me to try and control myself more. Man that girl was hot, she had those back dimples above her butt, redhead too.
Have you ever wondered maybe she was cool with you because she likes the idea someone taking pics of her ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote