Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:15 AM   #30
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

ob's was ready to see what color bikini panties Katie was wearing. He could tell he struck a nerve with his comments due to her muffled plea. Bob ran his hand back out of her panties, tracing his way out of her skirt then back up to her hips. He kept running his hand up Katie's flat stomach and onward to her breast. Bob couldn't resist giving them a squeeze as he ran his hand higher to grab Katie's chin. Looking into her eyes he noticed her fear. Bob said to Katie "we are going to stand up and I'm going to slide off your panties, do not move as I do this. Do you understand me? Nod your head yes or no".

Katie nodds her head again in defeat at Bob's words. Bob smiles as he sees her compliance. Reaching down to her cuffed hands Bob grabs the chain and says "Lean forward to edge of the bed and let me help you to your feet Katie ". With those commands Katie then moves as Bob has ordered, with a simple move she is now standing next to the bed trembling. Dressed still in her cheerleading outfit with the top torn open and hints of her green poka dot bra showing. Her hands still cuffed behind her back and duct tape still sealing her mouth there is not much when can do to resist.

While Katie is standing there Bob circles in behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him so that he has his face next to her ear and whispers "im going to slide down and remove your panties, be still or Emily will pay for it". Bob then let's his hands loose from her waist, he lets his hands slide down her tight body over her skirt. Once at the bottom of her skirt Bob says "spread your legs a little so I have room to work". Once Katie complies Bob starts to run his hands under her skirt and back up to her bikini panties. Wanting to be surprised Bob does not lift her skirt to peek instead he runs his hands further up her legs to the waistband of her panties. Bob tucks his thumbs in the elastic sides and in a slow motion begins to pull them down. He can tell Katie is uncomfortable as she becomes rigid again, Bob slowly is pulling Katie's panties down. Before he reaches then bottom of her skirt he says "the moment of truth, let's see if I was right". Bob proceeds to pull the panties down further and past the bottom of her skirt, as they come into view his dicks hardens at the sight. Bob was right green poka dot panties that match her bra. Grinning ear to ear he says to Katie "these are some cute panties, thank you for wearing a matching green poka dot set". All the while he kept slowly lowering Katie's panties down her firm athletic legs until they reached her feet. Once Bob had Katie's panties down to her feet he said "be a good girl and step out of these". As she lifts one leg at a time Bob picks up her panties giving them a sniff and said "I'll be keeping these as a souvenir".
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote