View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #49
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
If I'm is a mindless attack dog as you said so what's you are? a big chicken or a coward rat.
You asked and I replied the suitable reply for your point as I see your point is an insignificant insipid as you.
although it was stupid and insignificant I didn't attack you for it,I don't know why you took it as an attack,maybe because you are very cute and sweet ass.

But what about posting your ass photo again,I think there are who like to see it again,you posted it for some hours or a day as I remember then you removed it.
honestly I don't know what's kind of men you are,the men who like to post a photo for them or for a part of the body they usually post a pics for their arms or muscles or faces but I never saw a man who proud by his feminine ass.

So in the next time try to see before posting to don't be worng again "although I know this is difficult for you".
Look touriq,you was the best ass I like to kicking but after your PM which you sent to me after that thread :

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13822&page=2

and you begged to me in that PM to leave you alone and I did but I told you to don't make a stupid posts again.
Look touriq,you was the bets ass in kicking from me,but after that PM I became sympathized with your ass,but it seem you like to beg me then you try to hit from behind,so I hope you don't beg me again and respect yourself and don't do the foolishness again,idiot.
more mindless attacking ... thank you for proving me right

yes , we get it ezzdx ... you're in love with triple h . good luck with your man-crush