View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I don't consider it necessarily the control aspect for me that is erotic. there are several pieces that turn me on about the fantasy. I like the fear of play the better. Fear is an aphrodisiac, When the womans heart is pounding in the dark, a bead of sweat deveops on her brow, and every litte sound could be the sound of her attacker stalking her, backing her into a corner before he strikes.

There is aso the pure amost animalistic savagery of it. Not asking for what you want, Not abiding by the norms of being chivarous and kind as though sex is some sort of reward you may or may not get at the end of a date.

also ( and this I guess counts as control) But I like the fight! to wrestle and over power. Taking a strong confident woman and using brute strength to overpower her is very erotic. At least for me.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote